𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙤𝙭 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙨.

WITH RICK JAMES blasting at the top of her boombox, Kat couldn't be happier. She was about to go shopping for year 6's supplies. She was ecstatic, finding time to be by herself was extremely exhausting, yet picking out an outfit that fit her aesthetic was almost double the energy needed.  

 Typically, she wouldn't care what she wore to town, but today was different. She was going on one of Diagon Ally's busiest days, many upper-class students chose to shop on a tight schedule, two days before school resumed was tricky. Kat wanted to go earlier but Evan had put off for a very long time. The introvert in her was getting fed up, she had to beat somewhat of a rush the shops would have. She has been held up in this mysterious house that the Rosier family moved to for business reasons, or that is what her father told her. She had no others her age, and talking to Evan was like talking to a narcissistic wall, in other words, boring. 

  She grabbed the boombox, strategically placing it on her shoulder, careful not to mess up her wavy hair. The hair in question was fantastic. She took deliberate care of it, making sure each curl was equally gelled, placed, and curled. Some people back at Hogwarts compared her hair to Sirius Blacks hair, but she liked to joke around and say her hair was a million times better than his scrawny mop of hair. That saying, of course, drew a reaction from the devil himself, usually causing a scene at the Great Hall.

  Marching down the steps, she belted her heart out to the lyrics of Superfreak, or as she liked to call it,  "the greatest masterpiece to ever be made." Taking her hand-crocheted tote bag from the hook, she went into the kitchen to grab a few snacks and a water bottle. She packed oranges, a honey peanut butter sandwich (for herself), a ham and bolognese sandwich (for Evan, who couldn't stand her combinations "of horror" as he liked to say), and a few cookies that her mother had made the previous day. Both of the Rosier women had too much time on their hands, the men of the family were always on some big business that "shouldn't be discussed with you ladies",  which Kat claimed was total bull.  Her mother was sitting in the family room, reading her novel when Kat arrived.  She straightened her back, placing her book down on the table. "Peanut, who are you looking for?" She noticed the look on Kat's face any time, she slightly furrowed her brow, nose scrunched the tiniest bit that only a mother would notice. "Mother", she nodded her head in acknowledgment of her mother's presence. "Where is Evan?" "I saw him and his father enter the study a while ago." Kat kissed her mother on the cheek, grabbed her boombox, cranked the volume, and continued to walk towards the study.

Once she approached the gleamingly pale white doors of the estates' study, she knocks three times. 

From inside the door, Evan Rosier's eyes slightly widen. Voldemort whips his head towards the door, placing his claw-like hands over his ears. "What is that horrid noise?" Lucius Malfoy complains, yet no one takes notice. They are all awestruck as to who would even try to bother them.

Again, three knocks come from outside the door. A very frustrated blonde was waiting. "Hey, Loser!" With that, she threw open the door.  "Alright, Evan I have been waiting all summer for you to come shopping with me. I have been trapped here all summer and have had nothing to do. You won't let me outside, you won't let me inside the study, you won't let me go shopping and I am tired of this, Hogwarts starts tomorrow and we still have yet to get quills of all things! You said sometimes, well sometime is NOW!" She took a deep breath, finally taking in the scenery. Around 60 pairs of eyes were staring at the girl. She may have looked a bit out of place amongst their dark robes. She was wearing a funky patterned top, with multiple different plants amongst the bright red fabric. She had dark jeans, large red sunglasses, and red converse on. That was the brightest color probably in their home.  Some of the Death Eaters laughed, whereas some scoffed at the discreditable outfit the girl was wearing with such pride and happiness.