New Neighbors.

Hey I'm y/n and I just moved from New Jersey to California. I heard that California was a place full of dreams but I just think California is a normal state.  I used to get bullied at my old school because some dude's made a rumor about me sleeping with them , but that never happened and you know being a girl know one believes you in that kind of situation .  Everyone will call me ugly names and I hated it , there was this one boy who I hated the most and his name is  Kyler Park , he moved schools 3 years ago he would always call me princess or baby girl and it would gross me out , Also he was the dude who made the rumor. But anyways I got to our new apartment that I was living in with my mom. When I was putting my stuff in the apartment I saw a boy about my age walk out of his apartment. Once he saw me he smiled and started to walk towards me , not gonna lie I got nervous because he was kinda cute. 
Hey I just move to these apartments a few hours ago.  The young boy said with a smile .                     I giggled
That's nice to know  .....   . I said not knowing his name
Oh my name is Miguel Diaz.  Miguel said with a smile.  
I'm y/n l/n.  Y/n said
So we're did you move from?  Miguel said 
New Jersey I said with a smile
That's nice   Miguel said to the beautiful girl. 
Y/n my mom called out for me to help her. 
Maybe we can talk later to get to know each other but I have to go bye.  Y/n said with a smile  
Yeah that would be great to get to know you better Miguel said smiling big at the young girl. 

I know is this is short but it's ok if you guys have any ideas on what to write tell me and tell me if you like this chapter and also I don't reread this so if there is any incorrect worlds I'm sorry . And you are beautiful just the way you are my love <3