Part 2

Outfit ^ and song is dark red

Y/n POV

Once I was done unpacking my stuff I was hungry, I went to the kitchen and open the fridge when I look in the fridge I saw nothing. Guess mom didn't buy grocery's yet I sighed.  I was walking to the mini mark across the street just to get some snacks because why not I was hungry and I was bored.  When I walked in the mini market I saw Miguel there , I went to the side to grab some chips , candy , and a drink.   When I was grabbing my drink some guy with blond hair in his 50's and he also looked tired.  

Miguel POV :

I had to go to the mini market because YaYa needed medicine. As soon as I got there I was looking for pepto bismol for my grandma YaYa when I I heard the ding ring from the door when I turn my head to see who it was , I smiled when I saw the girl from my apartment I think her name is y/n.  I didn't think she saw me because she went to the snacks.  I then walk to the guy when I finally found the medicine. 

Y/n POV  

I was done picking my snacks so I when you the cashier but the blonde dude was first so I had to wait in line.   Aren't you gonna get a plate for that  the blonde guy said the the cashier.   

Nobody POV

The cashier guy rolled his eyes at the blonde.     My grandma isn't feeling well.  Miguel told the blonde dude.    Didn't ask. C'mon ,what's Spanish for give me the damn slice? The blonde dude told Miguel while y/n was calmly listening to their conversation feeling bad for Miguel about how the blonde dude replied to him. "pinche pendejo".  Translate: Fucking idiot
"probablemente tiene un poco de pene"  translate : He probably had a little dick.  the cashier said with a laugh.  Once he said that Miguel laughed and y/n laughed loud which cause the blond dude to turn to her.  Y/n then stoped laughing , " What did he say " the blonde dude said.   "You don't wanna know " Miguel said to the blonde dude   "I know it's something bad so just tell me ."     "He said you have a little dick". Y/n said out loud.   The blonde dude looked at her then the cashier " You said I have a tiny wang , tell him he has a tiny wang ."  The blonde dude said to the cashier.    I speak English you asshole."   The cashier said " Oh really " the blonde dude said  while taking his slice of pizza out of the cashiers  hand and throwing the money at him then walked out of the store.         

Y/n POV

I then went up to pay my snacks while Miguel was paying his , he then finished and waited for me.  I then payed for my snacks then all of a sudden the door bell rang and I sat Kyler and his friends walk in as soon as Kyler walked in he looked at me.  " hey princess " Kyler said with a smirk as his friends went to the beers .   I looked at him in discussed and rolled my eyes. " I told you not to call me that " y/n said with attitude while Miguel was talking to the cashier he then said something about Kyler and his friends being high schoolers.  Kyler and his friends heard Miguel and started to go off on him.     " Hey what the hell are you doing? Why you gotta blow up my spot ? " Kyler said yelling and pushing Miguel out the door so Y/n followed.  " Look dude ,I " Miguel said stuttering and scared.    " He thought we were in college  ........... 

Sorry I would finish it tomorrow because I have school tomorrow and it late
😭🤚