ੈ✩‧₊˚ ʜᴏᴡ/ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜ

characters ➜ sevika, jinx, vi, cait, ekko, silco, mel, jayce, viktor and vander

genre ➜ mostly fluff, but a little suggestive too

(i will ALWAYS add more 2 these if i see any good ones in comments or think of any)

----------------------------

𝘃𝗶

- when your in public she doesn't want to make to make you uncomfortable, a small kiss on the hand or on your forehead will do.

-when your in private she goes hard, kisses down your neck and all over your body, she loves hearing your small moans.

-to show a little love but not overboard you, a kiss on the lips will be enough for her, if you kiss back even better, a make out may start but neither of you are against it.

𝗲𝗸𝗸𝗼

-he kisses you softly at work once in a while just to relive some pressure. most of the time its on the lips, he especially likes when you kiss back like you normally do. but you pull away after a bit just to tease him. you say "After work, boss" and smirk, he groans and walks away.

-hes always very gentle with you, expect when your in bed (ehehhehehe)

-he loves kissing your hand but specifically the inside of your palm.

𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗰𝗼

-he (surprisingly) loves kissing your lips, even at work he doesn't care, hes the boss.

-hes not a very *cough* touchy *cough* person, but he lets you kiss him everywhere.

-he likes when you kiss his hand, he finds it adorable.

-you kiss near his right eye, your the only one who's allowed near it. expect jinx who stabs it.

𝘃𝗶𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗿

-VERY VERY gentle, you and him both. he doesn't want to make any sudden moves to scare you in anyway.

-he asks "can i kiss you" everytime, but in a VERY cute way.

-kiss on your hand (more like a greeting to welcome you)

𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗸𝗮

-she doesn't care who sees, more like she WANTS everyone to see.

-she pins you to a wall almost everywhere, most of the time doesn't even kiss you she just looks at you

-she tucks hair behind your ear, as a sign of her love without making a dramatic gesture.

-she loves leaving marks on you, ESPECIALLY your neck.

-she places her finger under your chin and makes you look into her eyes, she winks and lets you go. sometimes you wink and she blushes.

𝗷𝗶𝗻𝘅

-pecks your cheeks, lips, pretty much anywhere.

-shes fast with her kisses, she places them anywhere and everywhere.

-sometimes you catch her and pin her down, getting a good long make out.

-small kisses everywhere

-shes ALWAYS gentle *coughs* well sometimes- *coughs*

𝗰𝗮𝗶𝘁

-she likes long, good kisses, ones that last.

-likes it romantic

-kisses your cheek at work if she passes by you

-she dose like to tease you

𝗺𝗲𝗹

-doesn't care where, she will always kiss you on the lips. no matter who's watching.

-likes to hold your hand and leave lipstick stains on your hand and face.

-especially loves to kiss the inside of your thighs and stomach.

𝗷𝗮𝘆𝗰𝗲

-by far favorite place is your neck, but also your hand in public places.

-always holds your hand, likes knowing your close.

-is very gentle (hes kinda uh- HUGE so he can break you just by leaning on you)

-loves hugging your stomach and putting his head on your shoulder.

-----------

idk if imma even keep this up, sorry if i dont im working on a lot rn KASKJDHFJKAS