ੈ✩‧₊˚ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ

this is oddly specific but adorable AJJSDGLJAH

characters ➜ sevika, jinx, vi, cait, ekko, silco, mel, jayce, and viktor

genre ➜ fluff

𝘃𝗶- looks at it weird, kneels down and pats its head. it walks over to her and starts purring. she gets some kind of overwhelming joy from how soft it is. you walk over and giggle at her almost lying on the floor, playing with this cat. "can we keep it" she says almost begging. you walk over and pet it "god violet didn't know you had a soft spot for cats" you smile. her joy makes you happy. of course you keep it.

𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗸𝗮- low-key is shook by a cat coming up to her. she puts out her (mechanical) arm to pet it but you pull it away "wrong arm" you smile. she mumbles sorry to the scared asf cat and pets it with her normal hand. the cat starts purring slowly and at some point climbs onto her back and sits on her shoulder. she takes it as a sign and starts walking home with it. "so i guess we're taking it home...?" you ask walking behind. she turns around, both her and the cat have this face -_- and she says "of course"

𝗷𝗶𝗻𝘅- she sees it and jumps over to it "KITTY" she says, the cat doesn't seem shook, instead it matches her energy and runs over to her with a little jump. jinx eyes go big and she turns to you. "i will kill for this kitty" you smile and walk over "you'd kill for everything" you pat the cats head and it also matches your energy. without question jinx picks the cat up and walks home. you by her side. "silco's gonna kill us" you mutter as the cat purrs in jinx's hands.

𝗰𝗮𝗶𝘁-she spots a box and inside is a kitten, she starts calming it down. she takes the box and takes it to you. "Oh how cute" you say as you pat the cat, and look at her. "I want" she says with a straight face. the kitten is looking at Cait lovingly. "whatever you say, boss" you say

𝗲𝗸𝗸𝗼-its more like you show that cat to him. he trys to stay tuff and insists that you should leave it since its not a baby. but after you give him the look, aka his soft spot he sighs and says okay. first time petting it his heart melted. the cat is so soft and fluffy, also very calm. it made a small squeaked and ekko looked to you with puppy dog eyes, you smile and say "knew you'd like it"

𝗺𝗲𝗹- she didn't find it outside, more like she found it in her house, sneaking food out of her pantry in the middle of the night. she screeched a little thinking it was a rodent but soon realized (after you came out of the bedroom, and walked over to her) that it was a cat. "it's just hungry" she smiled petting it slowly. "It's very cute" you say rubbing your eyes, "do you wanna go back to sleep-" but she cuts you off by saying "can we keep it" you say "mel..." and she gives you the eyes which you can never say no to. "fine" you say rolling your eyes, "I'm going to sleep" mel comes up to you and kisses you cheek, "thank you my love"

𝗷𝗮𝘆𝗰𝗲- the moment he saw the cat he melted. it was end game for you, there was no going back he was gonna keep it. plus he looked adorable holding a tiny little guy. "your such a softie" you tease as he plays with the cat, "and i'm not going to deny it"

𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗰𝗼-you had been out on business all morning and that night he took you on a walk to your local park. walking by a bush you heard meows, you went to look and saw two little kittens staring back at you. you keeled down, making silco confused. "whats in there?" he asks. "kittens" you say picking them up. "how sweet" he smiles genuinely as you hold them, "can we keep them..." you say as you give him one of the kittens, he pets it and holds in his hands for a bit then says "i mean i wouldn't want them to die out here" you know he wants to keep them, but doesn't wanna seem soft.

𝘃𝗶𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗿- he heard strange noises near a trash can so he started walking toward it. "vik where are you-" you started to ask him but he says "kittens" in his accent. you rush over and take them out of there. there were three. you hold two and give one to vik's free hand. "their so precious" you say as you admire them, "lets take them home" he says softly, coming closer to you and looking at the other two. "really?" you ask. "yes...uh-birthday present" he smiles.

---------------------

v specific but i found it funny for some reason ahsgjgha