Chapter One

"What the fuck!" I scream as I enter the scene. I see my boyfriend... Well ex boyfriend soon, and some blonde entangled in the bed. As soon as the two fucktards realize I'm there they scramble around for their clothes. "What the fuck Jason!" I yell again. All I see is the shame and fear in his dark green eyes. At this moment I'm not even sad. I'm fucking livid as fuck. The blonde dumb ass scrambles for her clothes and runs out leaving Jason with me. He's still under the sheets, and his hair is a mess. He looks at me, and I run out the door. 

"Courtney!" Jason shouts from the room. Before I know It I'm down the hall and out the door. My mind is racing. How could he! Just sleep with some girl. Did he know her? I sure know I don't. I see the girl run out of the house. "Who the fuck are you?" I exclaim. She turns around and I get a good look at her face. Pale and panicky, just like it should be.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't know he had a girlfriend, he said he didn't" The blonde says. Fuck, now I can't even be mad.

"Just go" I say. She turns and goes to her car. I wait and see her drive away. I look back at the door way and see Jason. His pitiful eyes look at me.

"Court.." He says.

"Don't." I sternly say looking him strait in the eyes. And He knows to good to stop there. I slowly walk over to my car.

"Where are you going?" Jason asks

"Anywhere but here." I reply softly, and get into my Honda. I drive out of the drive way and our eyes lock for what seems like forever, and I go. I don't fucking know where, but that's the least of my fucked up worries. I turn the radio on, and the fray is on. I let the song sink in, and I cry. I cry like a fucking baby. By the time my crying session is over, I'm 60 miles from home, and decide I should turn around and head back. As I pull in someones houses driveway to turn my car around my car stops. "Fuck!" I yell. Just what I fucking need, my car to stop. I sigh and scroll through my contacts and find Jasons name. I'm just about to call for his help as a young attractive guy walks through the front door of the house. Shirtless. Holly shizballs. He walks over to my car and I realize that I can't breath.