Chapter Four

I sit in the guest room with the TV on. I am in sweats and a tee I kept in my car. This place is really nice. I always wished I could afford something like this. I can't stop thinking about Jason. The look on his face. It looked so ashamed. I mean that's good. I haven't revived a text from him yet, but that's understandable. I look on my phony scrolling through Facebook. I change my relationship status to single, and everything else. I delete all the pictures of him on all social media. I didn't bother to shut the door, hoping maybe the cat might want to join me. I don't even know what the cats name is. As I'm in the middle of watching Dr.Who Colton knocks on the door opening.

"May I join you?" He asks

"I guess"I say and my heart is skipping beats as he walks over. Thankfully he's fully clothed. 

"You like Dr,Who too?"

"Yeah, it's my favorite." I reply. He likes this show too?

"Oh, I watch it sometimes" He adds. Of course this isn't his favorite. It's Jasons. That's how we connected in the start of our relationship. I change the Chanel to the news and we sit there quietly. It is a bit awkward, but its somewhat nice. After awhile I look over, and Colton has fallen asleep. I turn the TV off and pull over the blankets. Thoughts of today fill my head, I'm sleeping with basically a stranger in his home. I think of Jason, but I find myself thinking about Colton. I'm and idiot for doing what I'm doing, but I don't want to leave him, but I only have just met him.