Chapter Two

The shirtless boy casually walks over to my car window, which is thankfully already open. "You need some help?" The man asks.

"Um, yeah." I manage to squeak out. "My car won't start." He looks amused, as he grows a smile.

"Pop the hood." He says, and immediately obey. As I walk out of the car, he then bends down, displaying all his muscles. And I find myself not being able to look away.

"Damn." He finally says

"What? What's wrong?" I ask. He answered, but I find myself deaf to his words.

"Did you hear me?" He asks, and I immediately blush.

"Yeah." I stammer "Of course.

"So we'll have to call someone to pick up the car." He says.

"Great, just fucking great." I mumble. He looks at me, and my butterflies and flying all around.

"You uh..." He stammers, but quickly recovers. "You have a place to stay?" He asks. I immediately think of Jason. Should I go home? I don't want to fight, but I know that will be the consequence if I go home. I know my answer.

"Nope, not really." I reply. Waiting, hoping he'll invite me into his home.

"You can stay here for the day, or however long it takes for them to fix your car." He says with a pleeing face. I can't help but smile. I hold out my hand. 

"My names Courtney" I say and he also reaches for my hands and shakes it. His grip is firm. Strong. Much more than Jasons... Why am I comparing them? 

"Colton." He answers back. His grin still stays. I pull my hand and we start walking to the door.

"Nice name." I say, and blush again. I'm squealing inside, but I pull myself together.

"Not as nice as yours." He says, and I see out of the corner of my eye, he's blushing too.