Chapter 1♡

Reminder this is a collage AU there is bit saiouma because I said so!
I came up with this idea in class😍😍😍

Hajime pov!🧡

I got done with class and walked to my dorm with my keys in hand and bag in my other hand, I unlock my door and sit down looming around noticing komaeda isn't here, I looked at his desk filled with papers and photos, I pass time by doing late night assignments. Suddenly I get a text

Grape kid🤬 🍇
Hey orange🤪!

Orange man 🍊
What ouma? 😭😭

Grape kid🤬🍇
Nagito is at my Dorm wanna
Stop by for your gay boyfriend?

Orange man 🍊
I-Ok he isn't my boyfriend but
Sure I'll stop by lmao

Grape kid 🤬🍇
'Kay door is unlocked!

I

turn off my phone and grab my jacket, I walk to kokichi's dorm, and knock on his door and to see that shuichi opened up the door (hehehe ya shuichi and kichi share a dorm uwu 😍💅✨)

Nagitos pov

I looked over while kokichi was doing my nails, I slightly blushed and greeted him "hi Hinata!" I said, Hajime replied back to me saying "Hey komaeda", Hajime sat down next to me while smiling, Kokichi standed up and clapped his hands together "Can we play uno!!" Saihaea sweated a bit and said "Y-You get a bit . . . Violent though-", kokichi stared at Shuichi and said "F-Fine.."

Hajimes pov

I watched as i saw pull out a small deck of uno cards, shuichi was scared because he's 'violent', we all sat down and kokichi laid his head oh shuichi's arm trying to pair up, "Are we doing teams Ouma?" Nagito asked "well duhhh" he responded to nagito.

(Time skip brought by uhh uhm uhh)

Kokichi and shuichi we're all cuddled up because they fell asleep while we were all watching a movie, I noticed nagito was falling asleep slowly.

Nagitos pov♡

I was slowly falling asleep and was slightly next to Hajime..I didn't wanna sleep on him, I mean who would wanna a piece of trash like me on someone like him..? I closed my eyes and fell asleep without noticing.

Hajimes pov again♡

I felt something or..someone fall onto my shoulder and I noticed it was nagito, I blushed and pulled him into a cuddle so he would feel warm when he wakes up, I fell asleep with him and hoped he wouldn't mind.

(Lmaoaoaoaoaooaoa time skip to morning)

I woke up to shuichi and kokichi doing studies together, nagito was still asleep and he slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes, he looked up and said "wha..", I let go of him and turned red a little "s-sorry you just fell asleep and I just wanted to make sure you're comfortable aanyways we should head to class now..!"

Ima leave it off here lololololol bye