Chapter 8

🔷Riker

Allison: She's d-dead Riker! She's dead!She's gone! Rikerrr she's gone!
Riker: W-What!?! N-no n-no. I WAS GONE FOR ONE GOD DAMN YEAR. I GET TO FINALLY SEE MY BABY AND GOD THINKS ITS OKAY TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME. *sobs*
Allison: shhh Riker. calm down baby. *kisses his forehead*

She's gone! FCUK THE WORLD. I barely even got to hold her, be with her for one day. I want to hold my baby Reily in my arms. I just sob and cry with little screams in between. Allison just holds me constantly saying it's okay.

🔷Allison
My baby girl is gone... I thought we were going to be complete now that Riker is here. He's crying in my arms and I shed a few tears of my own. In about an hour he fells asleep. I miss sleeping with him. He stirs so I put lay him down and give him a light kiss on the cheek. He hair falls over his eyes and I tuck it behind his ear. I watch him sleep until I fall asleep.
{2 hours later}
I wake up to a silent knock on the door and Dr. Kelley walks in.

Doctor: Sorry to disturb you miss but we'll be taking out the needles from him so we can watch him overnight and he might be able to go home as early as tomorrow or the day after
Allison: okay thank you.

When the doctors are done I look over at Riker and he rubs his eyes. I smile at him but he just looks out the window like he was waiting for something.