Chapter 1

🔷Riker
Ross: mom's done with dinner now get your lazy ass down
I nod my head. I don't feel like eating. I don't eat anyway. I want Allison. She'll hug me and say everything will be okay. I could hear Rocky and Ross talking about me.
Rocky: Where is that piece of shit?
Ross: probably curled up in a ball crying
Rydel: Maybe he ran to Allison.
I could hear all of then silently laughing so I won't hear. But I hear it. Warm tears start steaming down my face. I start quietly sobbing. I need Allison...
🔷Allison
I plop myself onto my bed. My phone rings and vibrates. I groan. I look at the screen and it shows Riker's name.
🔷phone convo
Allison: hello? Riker?
Riker: A-Allison c-can you p-pick m-me u-up?
Allison: what happened? Hold on I'm on my way.
🔷Allison
Poor Riker... I text Riker when I'm there and he has a bag and a luggage. I help Riker in and he's still crying.
Allison: Riker what's wrong
I wipe away his tears but they don't stop. I could feel my heart shattering at the sight of my best friend crying and sobbing as I rub his back and tuck his hair behind his ear.
Riker: t-they s-saw me l-leaving so t-they t-told me to l-leave. C-can I s-stay w-with y-you I d-don't w-want to go b-back.
Allison: Of course you can stay with me.
I pulled him into a tight hug but he cried even more. I hate seeing him cry so I did it...