~: Punishment :~

Drona

A shout startled everyone in the Kaurava camp. Everyone came out of their respective tents only to see an old brahman warrior standing there. His eyes bloodshot red. His right hand held the parshu, his aura is strong that can make anyone bow their head either in devotion or fear. Many warriors were shivering just by the sight of the Bhargava Rama in front of them. And why would they not be afraid? After all he vanquished Kshatriyas 21 times from this earth. Next to him stood the son of Radheya, Daksh. His eyes held fire, a fire that is ready to burn the person who dared to make his father suffer. Dronacharya too came out of his tent. His eyes popped out as soon as he saw his gurudev standing there. He was so nervous and afraid all of a sudden and the looks he was getting from his gurudev didn't help much. He was having a bad feeling. Pandavas also reached there because they saw Krishna coming there. Everyone stood there surrounding Parshuramji and Daksh.

Parshuram: Come infront of me Drona. Now.

Dronacharya came infront of Parshuram and stood there with his head bowed down.

Parshuram: Look into my eyes drona.

Bheeshma who came there now saw his gurudev calling his gurubhrata Dronacharya with so much anger that he couldn't help but ask his gurudev the reason of all these.

Bheeshma: Gurudev...

Parshuram: Don't interfere anyone. Otherwise my parshu won't ask your identity before beheading you.

Bheeshma was stunned by the way his gurudev talked to him. This much anger of his gurudev was witnessed by him when he rejected amba and she went to his gurudev to avenge her. But what brings him here now?

Drona: Gurudev, what is the purpose of your visit?

(Bhaag drona bhaag. Waat lagne waali hai re teri.)

Parshuram: What do you think why I am here? Oh I didn't know that you are so forgetful, no not forgetful, but ignorant. When your friend refused to help you, you remembered that for years and later took revenge. But you forgot what you did to my student in the morning.

Drona: Gurudev, I just asked him for Guru dakshina. What's wrong in it?

Parshuram: SHUT UP. YOU ARE FORGETTING ONE THING THAT HE IS PARSHURAM SHISHYA NOT DRON SHISHYA.

Drona: But he confessed the truth when I asked him? And why are you supporting that sut putra gurudev? He doesn't deserve to have such divine armour and earrings. I just did what is right.

Parshuram's blood boiled hearing that. Daksh went wild. If Parshuramji didn't hold his hand then by now he would have charged towards Drona.

Daksh: Just Stop. You have no rights to say anything like this acharya Dron. He was never your student. So you did very wrong by asking for Guru dakshina. And let me tell you the truth. Guru dakshina is just an excuse. You could not tolerate The fact that he is born with divine kavach. And you could also not digest the truth that he is better than your favourite student Arjun. Your ego blinded you. Your arrogance will be your downfall.

Drona: What are you saying? You should go and look after your father. Narayan knows whether he can fight tommorow or not. He was saying so proudly that in the battlefield I will see a true Parshuram shishya. How will he fight if he dies. Go away sutputra.

Parshuram: DRONA. You dare to say such words infront of me. You are wrong drona. You are very wrong. You did wrong when you asked for the thumb of Ekalavya, you were wrong when you favoured one student over each and every student of yours. You were wrong when you asked for revenge as your gurudakshina. Again you were very very wrong when you asked radhey for such a gurudakshina. You are not worthy of being called as a guru. You are not even worthy of being called as Parshuram shishya. You are not my student anymore.