Forever and Always~a George shelley fan fiction

AN OK GUYS SO THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY ON HERE SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ENJOY!

Sapphires P.O.V

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

Urgh I smacked my alarm trying to turn it off but failing and completely knocking it on the floor,WOOPS! It's completely broken,well that's another thing i need to buy later. Today I'm going to Cabot circus with my cousin Elenud for her 6th birthday and my friends Jess and Molly are coming. Urgh why can't we go later I'm too tired its too early. I got out of bed and put on my pink jeans and my new white wooly jumper and some white heels (AN pic on the side).

---------------------------------------------

I went down stairs and made my self a bowl of cocoa pops,my favourite,I had to leave the house at 10 if I was going to be there on time. I brushed my teeth and side plaited my hair,I thought I would do my hair nice as I felt like something good was going to happen today. "Bye mum!'' I shouted just before leaving.

"Bye,be back by 6 I'm having a friend and her kids over,the boys your age!"

"Mum!" My mum is so embarissing but I love her loads!

---------------------------------------------

I got to the place we where meeting (outside costa coffee my favourite coffee shop) I looked through the window and they seemed to have a new waiter and he was quite cute. His chestnut hair glistened in the sun and his eyes where the same colour as his hair,he had buetiful I shaped cheekbones "SAFF!" I heard a voices behing me it was jess,Molly and Elenud. "We have been calling you for ages but you have been to busy making googly eyes at that waiter although I do see why," jess made me laugh all the time she was hilarious!

---------------------------------------------

After we had been around probably every shop and I had bought a new alarm clock Elenud said she was thirsty. "How 'bout we go in that coffee shop eh saf?" Molly teased and everyone laughed.

"Ok but only 'cuz I'm thirsty." I giggled.

We went in and trust jess to get the table right next to the counter where the cute boy was! "Right,so what does everyone want?" I had millions of different drinks shouted out at me and had no idea who said what. "Ok one at a time,Elenud?"

"Hot chocolate please." She said quite as a mouse but just loud enough so I could here it.

"Jess?"

"White latte"

"Molly?"

"Same for me"

"Ok ill have the same as you guys who's going up 'cuz I am most definately not 'cuz ill mess it up!"

And guess who ended up going up,but I got to bring Elenud with me.

"Hi how can I help you?" Wow he had the voice of an angel when he spoke, NO SAPHIRE SNAP OUT OF IT!

"Umm 3 white lattes and a hot chocolate please." I managed to get out of my mouth. He noticed Elenud and smiled at her "would you like some cream and sprinkles with that?" He said sweetly to her staring at her with kind eyes.

"Yes please!" She smiled back and he asked "what table are you on?"

"13" ooh that's my lucky number!

"Ok your drinks will be with you in a minute" he smiled,it really showed his dimples when he smiled.

We went back to the table and he bought us our drinks,mine had a note taped to it I put it in my pocket before anyone could see.

---------------------------------------------

AN SO 3 VOTES AND I WILL WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER