Parnml atvty

OMFD GUYS UNION J LIKED 19 OF MY VINE POSTS!!!! IN THAT COMPETITION I DIDN'T WIN BUT STILL THEY SAW MY VIDEOS AHHHHHH!

---------------------------------------------

Sapphires P.O.V

Everyday for the rest of that week I went to visit George,some how I feel like his accident bought us closer together.

I was sat in the chair next to George's bed where I always sat chatting to George when a nurse came in.

"Mr Shelley you can go home today but you will have to be especially careful."

"Yessssss!" Me and George screemed in unison. George's mum came to pick us up and George's mum asked me if I wanted to stay over that night.

"I'd love to thank you toni," I had also become quite close with George's family. I text my mum to tell her where I was and me and George went inside.

He led me up to his room it was really nice the walls where a cranberry red (his favourite colour), and his bed covers matched it. "I like your room,"

I told him.

"I like you," I blushed.

"Well if I said that wasn't cheesy I'd be lying,but I like you too," I grinned at him.

"Umm so I'm auditioning for the xfactor on Saturday in Cardiff I was wondering if you wanted too come?"

"Oooh George I'd love too!" I shouted probably sounding a bit over enthusiastic, "so what you gonna sing?"

"Toxic by Britney Spears"

"Toxic?" Then he sung it in such a buetiful way and even played his guitar too! Gosh he was perfect!

"So shall we watch a film?" He said whilst I brushed my teeth. I nodded violently and made a grunting sound trying to say yes.

"What's your favourite" he asked.

"Parnml atvty" I struggled with a mouth full off tooth paste.

"W-what?" He said in fits of giggles. I spat my tooth paste out.

"Paranormal activity!" I said hitting him playfully.

We put on the film and he giggled every time I screemed. He put his arm round me nawww. Then I just fell asleep and I think eventually he did too.

---------------------------------------------

OK SO 120 READS AND ONE COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER! :)