Suprise guest

AN SO IM GOING TO DO MY FIRST GEORGE'S POV TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

George's P.O.V

I walked into the house with my mum,Harriet and will only to be greated by the girl from the coffee shop! I'm not much of a fair believer but honestly this must be someone trying to tell me something. She looked stunning and I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"I didn't expect to see you here," she giggled.

"Well I could say the same for you." I mocked.

"Do you want a drink?" She asked,her eyes glistening.

"Yeh sure what you got?" I couldn't stop smiling.

"What do you want?" She mocked me back.

"Lemonade?"

Coming right up,my turn to be the waitress," she laughed. She poured us both a glass of lemonade and we sat down at a table in her garden where no one was.

"So tell me a bit about yourself," she said. Umm what to say,what to say.

"Well I'm 18,19 in a few months,I have always lived in clevedon I sing and play guitar,umm what else do you wanna know?" I asked.

"So you sing,will you sing me something?"she asked me. I could feel my cheeks turning cranberry.

"Umm okay what do you wanna here?"

"How about your song by elton john?"

"Here goes..."

(AN IT MIGHT HELP IF YOU LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILST READING THIS PART)

---------------------------------------------

"It's a little bit funny

This feeling inside

I'm not one of those who can

Easily hide

I don't have much money

But girl if I did

I'd buy a big house where

We both could live

So excuse me for forgetting

But these things I do-o-o

See I've forgotten if there green or blue

Any way the thing is

What I really mean

Your eyes are the sweetest thing I've ever seen"

---------------------------------------------

"Ok that's all I'm doing," i whispered shyly.

She started clapping and cheering witch made me giggle. We spoke,laughed and joked around the whe night. I think it was the best night of my life. Hefore I left I told her I would lik her up at hers tomorrow at 12, I have something big planned wich I know she will love because she told ms the things she enjoys earlier that night. I'm so excited!

---------------------------------------------

AN IM SURE MOST OF YOU SAW THAT COMMING BUT ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKED IT I THINK I BABBLED ON ABIT IN THAT CHAPTER! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :) I HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER READY BUT I THINK IT'S ABIT CHEESY SO ILL EDIT IT AND ADD IT TOMORROW