THE BEGINNING

I walked in the admission office for The Universal Military one of the biggest Army's through out all of of the galaxy's. when i first walked in, i seen the five posters for the five branchs. the first one is space rangers, 2. Starfite, 3. the elite, 4. Royal elite, 5. the assassins. the only brach that jump out at me was The Starfite. so i walked over to the admission desk and just sit down. as i just sit there stairing at the admission office. he ask,"Why such egotistical, stupid minded, asinine human would jion the most important part of the greatest military to ever live?"  

Before i could even open my mouth the arrogant office started the rant about how the are smarter they the human, how more civilized they are, knowing that they are no different from us. as the motherfucker continues with the damn rant, i started to get pissed after awhile................................

I try bitting my tough but i was bitting so hard it started to bleed. i burst up and said to everyon in that buliding and try to say respectfully..............................

"I KNOW THAT WE ARE DIFERENT BUT IN A WAY WE ALL ARE THE SAME!!!!! I will be the first human to join The Universal Military. The reason i join because is to prove that humans all isn't stupid, that they do not blow everything up with the a push of a bottom. the main reason i join is that i need a change in my life."

As we both sit down he asked,"Why do i need to join the military at such a young age to change your life?"

(takes a deep breath)

"my life has been hard lately, and my life on Earth sames like a dead end."

Office stairs at me, then lean in the said,"Are you such about joining the Starfite, because there is no turing back?"

(take even a bigger deep breath)

"I am such and ready to join the Starfite!"

i took the pen off the desk and signed my name on the doted line. And i two weeks time i would be off to training camp.