New Customer

"You had arrived, looking around a little confused, is this the right place you thought, nevertheless you turn if the car engine, open the door, and walk over."

"So quite you thought, a friend had told you about this place, he said the best honey his ever tasted, joking around, having a laugh, things quickly got heated, sometimes people argue for the stupidest things. So told calm the situation down we made a bet, a silly little bet, I would go buy some if it's better, I will do his apology, and knowing him...I hope it's not all that great."

"Coming up towards the building, the garden was so long, flowers everywhere, it was very beautiful. Looking up the place, thinking that maybe I got the wrong address, no customers, hell you didn't even see any workers, you knocked on the door, for some reason you become nervous, the feeling was like a kid asking for their ball back, from a creepy next-door neighbour or something, you were about to knock again when you heard a women's voice".

"Coming~ one moment"

"She sounded sweet, the nervous grew for sine reason, the door open revealing her, wow she was beautiful, beautifully long blonde her, amazing figure, and you could smell the sweet scent of flowers, what was eye-catching tho was the outfit, from top to bottom dressed as a bee.

H..hi um..um..sorry I'm here for honey?

" You get extremely embarrassed from asking, scratching the top of your head, looking down, She however, lights up, wow it's a string glow, her smile makes your heart race."

Of course! She said, Please wait one moment, "She bowed and runned off to get some I guess, not so long she returned, still nervous about what was going on, and the more than enough reviling outfit".

Here you go " she said happily, handing me a jar of honey, the picture on the jar was her winking, it was honestly very cute." Thanks..um how much?

"No no no she said her eyes closed waving her finger at me, the first jar is free!

Umm, are you saw? I would be happy to pay. "She smiled again the first jar is always free to new customers, she seemed overly happy, I was a little confused as to how she remembered every new customer, but whatever."

Well um, thank you, enjoy your day, "I walked goodbye, she did the same, see you next time!"

"I got back in the car looking at the jar, what on earth was I doing I thought, some random building, random women all for a bet, next time I'll just go to the store and buy some before driving back home".

See you next time!

" Well seems like we have a new customer Summer? A voice in the hallway spoke, Yes! I can't wait for them to come back! You better make the honey, extra delicious for when they come back, squeeze out every little drop of love, she spoke again. Of course mistress, it's my job as a honey bee worker.

Hope you enjoyed it! If so please consider~

Voting
Added
Commenting
Follow

Love Yuri 💋