PROLOGUE.

"What the fuck is this... Marriage? Dad! I told you, I will not marry him!"

Mr Minatozaki looked at his daughter, tears dripping from her eyes as she glared at him. Sana tore up the paper she was holding and left her father in his office. Sana was about to leave her father's office but she suddenly heard her father causing her to stop walking.

"Even if you tear up those papers, Mrs and Mr Chou and I have already signed them."

"I won't marry him."

"Why not? He's your boyfriend, right?"

The girl tightened her grip on the doorknob and closed her eyes, calming herself. Even though she is very angry now, she still doesn't want to argue with his father because she still has respect even though her father controls her life.

"No. He's not my boyfriend, we broke up because he cheated on me."

"Whether you like it or not, you will marry the son of Mrs. and Mr. Chou, that is my final answer.

"Please... I-i don't love h-him anymore. I have a boyfriend dad, please..."

Sana turned her gaze to her father and approached him. Mr Minatozaki was surprised when his daughter knelt in front of him, crying.

"D-daddy... p-please," Sana begged him while crying. "I love my boyfriend."

Mr. Minatozaki sighed and stood up to approach his daughter, "You don't have to beg for me."

"Two years." Sana looked at him confusedly, "You and Tzuyu will only be married for two years then after two years, you can divorce him and do what you want to do in life."

"T-two years?" Her father smiled and nodded. "Yes, two years."

Mr Minatozaki took his handkerchief from his coat and touched his daughter's cheek to wipe her tears.

"I'm sorry, don't cry anymore. Mommy will be mad at me when she finds out that you're crying because of me."

Sana smiled at him and Mr Minatozaki smiled at him too. The man helped his daughter to stand up and hugged her tightly. Sana buried her face in her father's chest and cried even more. Mr Minatozaki laughed softly and stroked his daughter's back.

"Shh... I'm sorry... I'm sorry, my daughter."