02

"Let me go!"

She yelled at me when we got here to the parking lot. I sighed and let go of her hand, she quickly wiped away her tears when I let go of her hand.

I was about to approach her to wipe her tears with my handkerchief, but she walked away and looked at me, angrily.

"Don't come near me, Chou." I just stood in front of her while watching her wipe her tears.

"I'm sorry," I said and looked away when she looked at me.

"I don't know how to comfort you because you're mad at me, right? Just tell me what I should do and I'll do it, just for you."

"Stop the fucking deal."

****

"Dahyun, stop teasing me."

Dahyun laughed at me. He's here now in my condo with Chaeyoung and Hyung Jeong, because he said we'll only be together once, so they came here.

"Poor you." I glared at Jeongyeon when he laughed at me.

"I hope Nayeon unnie breaks your heart." I sarcastically said as he throws the pillow in my face.

My eyebrows furrowed because I noticed when they came to my condo, they were throwing my belongings at me and it always hit my face!

"Why do you always want to hurt me?"

I said as I put the pillow on the sofa and stood up, I even heard them whispering something. I walked out of the condo and was about to hit the elevator but I felt hands wrapped around my waist.

"I'm sorry. Come with us, we're going somewhere." I chuckled as I crossed my arms and faced them.

"Hahahaha! You should see your face, Dahyun!" I laughed because he pouted in front of me and put his hand on his cheek.

"Disgusting shit." Jeongyeon teased Dahyun and pretended to cover his face. While Chaeyoung was just laughing and teasing him as well.

"Let's leave?" Because I am a good friend, I quickly stopped them from teasing Dahyun.

They all agreed with me and we just used the stairs instead of the elevator. Because the elevator is slow and it will come from the 20th floor, we are too lazy to wait.

We just used Dahyun's Jeep Wrangler because we fit in there and the three of us were tired, only Dahyun didn't. Jeongyeon just won the case given to him, which was about murder. Dahyun, on the other hand, just came home from the site, because he is an engineer.

I want to go back to Taiwan to be with Jackson, my brother. He's the only one who always understands me, even my mom and dad don't want to understand how I feel. They always misunderstood me, and about Sana and me, they thought I really cheated on her. Even my father punched me, I'm thankful that my Hyung was there and took me here to Korea.

"Fucking asshole!"

My older brother pushed our father and quickly ran towards me, when he got close to me he immediately grabbed my arm and helped me stand up.

"What do you think you're doing, huh?! Punching your own son? Are you crazy?!" My older brother asked angrily and I could see the redness on his face due to anger.

"Ask your brother why I punched him."

I quickly removed my brother's hand from my arm and stood up properly. I touched my lip and moaned in pain because I could still feel the pain of my lips.

"I told you, I can't do that to her. I love her so damn much, so why would I cheat on her?!" My voice cracked as I felt my tears dripping from my eyes.

"Ethan said, you kissed Elkie at the bar when you and your friends were having a drink with her! Now tell me that's not cheating."

"You believe in him instead of your own son?!"

"Why not?!" Mom approached Dad and grabbed his arm to stop him."

"Maxwell, stop it. He's you-"

"Our last name is ruined because you always bring trouble to this family! Then you want me to believe you, Tzuyu?! And did you know? It's a good thing that Sana broke up with you. Such an asshole."

I clenched my jaw as I restrained myself from being rude to him. He believes in that asshole more than me? To his own son? Wow. Right, did he ever think I was his child? No. I am his only child when he needs me.

"You don't know the whole thing, so don't say any bad things to me because you don't know anything, Mr.  Chou." I turned my gaze to him and saw the shock in his eyes.

"What did you say?"

"Which one, Mr. Chou?"

"Get out and don't come back here."

****

"Comeback? What am I going to do? He's already moving on." Momo asked Mina while eating her jokbal that she ordered earlier.

"It's simple, court him." Momo choked and Jihyo quickly took some water and gave it to her.

"Are you crazy?! Why would I do that?! I'm not a guy!" Momo said in disbelief.

"Why not? You still love Dahyun, right? So do everything to get him back, you fucker." She chuckled.

"And besides, it's not because you're a woman that you can't court the one you love." Mina smiled and handed the tissue to Momo. "Always remember, it's not always the man who will find a way to get the girl he loves back."

Momo looked at Mina, confusedly. While Nayeon smiled because of what Mina said. Maybe, she remembered what she did just to fix her relationship with Jeongyeon.

"Look at me and Chaeng, we're happy together under the same roof. You know why? Because we always fix our problems, we always take care of each other and most of all, we don't believe what others say. Because why shall we believe what others say? I will believe him more than the others. "

"Why?" She turned her gaze on me, "I trust him."

I trust him.

I trust him.

I trust him...

"Sana, trust me. Please..."