03

"Mina."

"Yes?" I sighed, "How many years have you been dating Chaeyoung?"

"Since college, we've been together for eight years now."

I thought that if I allowed Tzuyu to explain, we would still be like that until now? It's hard to admit that I'm stupid because I didn't trust him, but what can I do? The pain of knowing that he kissed someone else instead of me... I just shook my head and put my hand on the table.

I heard Mina laugh and drank her juice. I turned my gaze to the window and my eyes widened when I saw him. He looks so attractive in his outfit, Chaeng, Jeong, and Dahyun too.

"Is that my boyfriend?" When I looked at Nayeon I saw her blushing while looking at her boyfriend. I won't lie, Jeongyeon is so attractive in his outfit right now.

Mina was confused, so she looked where Nayeon and I were looking at and she choked suddenly.

"The fuck, Mina!" I laughed because Mina spilled juice on Jihyo.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry! My boyfriend was so hot, damn." She panicked and took a tissue to give it to her.

"Wow, just wow." Momo was stunned to see Dahyun next to Tzuyu.

I looked at Tzuyu again and admired him from afar. Maybe they won't see us here, right? So I can watch him from here.

[IMAGINE]

Tzuyu's outfit.

Jeongyeon's outfit

Jeongyeon's outfit.

Dahyun's outfit.