Harem Part 4

A/N - Hopefully the last one...

56.

Name: Tami Shimura.

Affiliation: Villain.

Villain Name: Tomura Shigeraki

Age: 20.

Quirk: Decay.

Description: Decay allows the user to destroy anything their hands touch, making it crumble to dust. Whether the target is organic or not, Decay will work without fail. As such, this Quirk is extremely lethal against living beings, having their flesh rot away if hit by it. The speed of the disintegration has developed from slow to almost immediate, eventually spreading through their whole body if a victim doesn't amputate the decaying body part. It is also possible for the effect of Decay to spread beyond what the user has touched, creating a domino chain of disintegrated victims. Tomura has had this ability ever since Decay first manifested on her, being strong enough to destroy an entire household, but due to her jumbled up memories of the event, she seemingly forgot about or mentally repressed this specific ability. At this early point of Tomura's life, Decay's disintegration process was far weaker as it reduced affected targets down to chunks instead of dust.

Weakness: Because the Quirk requires Tomura to touch a solid object in order to be activated, it is possible to counter Decay through Quirks that allow for the manipulation of fluids or particles, which Tomura cannot properly touch with his fingers.

In addition, this Quirk is not effective if the user is wearing a pair of gloves.

Due to the fact that the user's Quirk Factor lies within their hands, more specifically their fingers, Tomura would lose the use of Decay if he lost them

{Heh, hey there little body. I heard that you like video games. How about we play some Pokemon together? Just need to get my gloves. Don't want to lose the onr thing that is dear to me the most by turning it to dust now would I~}

57.

Name: Tonia Todoroki.

Affiliation: Villain.