Meet the Metalhead (Chapter 1)

Y/N's POV:

I arrived at the apartment complex, and looked at my key "204" it read. "Now I just need to find where that is." I muttered under my breath. I walked in and started looking for my apartment when a kid with a mask on and blue pigtails walks up to me. "You need some help? You seem pretty lost." he said, chuckling under his breath. Beside him was a tall, brown haired boy with a Sanity's Fall t-shirt on. "That's my favorite band" I thought to myself. I guess I stared too long.

"My eyes are up here."

I snapped back to reality when he spoke. "uh yeah I could use some help, I need to find room 204, can you help me out?"

"Yeah of course! I'm Sal and this is Larry!"

"I'm Y/N" I said cheerily

"thats a nice name"

"thank you!" I said cheerily

They showed me to my apartment and helped me carry in my stuff, they were really kind people! I got to meet Larry's mom and Sal's dad, Mr. Fisher seemed very withdrawn, focused on his work. Larry's Mom Lisa was really nice, she showed me around and said I was welcome at her place any time. She gave me a basement key and invited me to dinner, then continued working, Sal ended up having to go to bed, so I gathered my things and headed to Larry's apartment.