Chapter 1

It was early spring in the year 1107. All the villagers were happy and enjoying their lives. They watched as their children played amongst themselves. But back in 1095, the world was ruled in chaos and tyranny from the God of chaos, tyranny and fear...Egil.

Everyone feared him, he brought nothing but destruction, deaths and fear. Until the Legendary Gods rose up. Aeldit, God of fire. Aelfdene, Goddess of earth. Annar, God of ice. Aeric, God of universe. Aeldiet, the God lava. Astrid, Goddess of water and Queen of all mermaids and mermen. Dalla, Goddess of meadows. Leif, God of courage. Hrolf, God of wolves and Leader of wolves. And Osborn, God of warriors.

These were the ones to rise up and band together to defeat Egil. Once they defeated Egil, in 1099, they banished Egil from the world. After that day, the Gods were worshipped for their kind deeds and ridding all chaos and tyranny from the world.

And the people marked the day of Egil's defeat as a day of celebration of freedom and they also marked the day the Gods rose up. They still celebrate those days today. Today was the day of Egil's defeat.

Everything was peaceful, until the ground started shaking. The villagers thought it was Aelfdene, but it wasn't. The ground suddenly cracked, and an ominous dark purple glow came from the crack.

The village elder, Inghram slowly approached the crack. The purple glow grew brighter and suddenly, a figure flew out of the crack, knocking Inghram to the ground. His sons, Isrod and Isleif, rushed to him and helped him up and backed him away from the dark figure.

Inghram and his sons and the rest of the villagers looked in horror of who the dark figure was. It was Egil, the God of chaos, tyranny and fear. How is he back, he was banished from the world. It's impossible.

Egil then started massacring everyone, but one managed to escape, Ossi. She ran away from the massacre and ran into the forest. She has to warn Aelfdene. Aelfdene lives in the forest and she's the only one who was closer.

Ossi ran and ran, until she came across the home of Aelfdene. She hoped the Gods would be strong enough to beat Egil again. But he's much stronger than he was before.