~>{Tangled Up}<~

the sound of chains being dragged on the forest floor ecos through out the forest and heavy breathing seeing someone sitting by a tall oak tree playing a guitar. Carlin stops playing his guitar and looks at the forest eyes to be met with a bright cyan eye and a red eye. The silhouette of someone crouching down like there listening or waiting. Carlin trys focusing on playing his guitar but his eyes feel like they keep getting dragged to the pair of eyes in the forest. The silhouette stands up and the sound of the chains rattling. Carling stands up and steps towards the person. The being takes steps back and starts walking back into the forest. "W-wait!" Carlin shouts. The silhouette starts to run and Carlin didn't wanna chase after them since he already scared them off. Carlin lets out a sigh and grabs his guitar by the tree and starts walking home. Carlin thought about it. He could have just seen the stranger in the woods from what the villagers talk about. "He must be all alone." Carlin said. He looked back at the forest.

"Those chains sounded heavy. Maybe they can't get the chains off" Just then an idea popped into Carlin's head. He could go and find something heavy to break the chains off or maybe something hot to melt the chains off. If those didn't work he would help the stranger best he could. Carlin got home and went inside settting his guitar by the door and heading down to the basement to look for some tools that could maybe break the chains. Once he got downstairs he found Faris holding his Journal in one hand and a pair of scizzors in his other hand. Carlin knew that Faris comes down here once in a wile to cut his hair from getting to long. Carlin grabbed a large hammer and held it in his hand "Are you building something?" Faris ask's looking at the hammer in Carlins hand "Uh there's something wrong with my guitar." Carlin says trying to make something up. "Mhmm...I hope you fix what ever is wrong with ur guitar." Faris says "Yup! Anyway I will see you laterr" Carlin says going upstairs. Faris shuts his Journal and sets the scizzors down on a table beside him. Faris goes upstairs and looks at the door to see Carlin's guitar by the door. Faris looks out the window to see Carlin walking into the forest with the hammer in his hand.

"Hmmmm..." Faris walks to the library and shuts the door. Carlin walks around the forest and hears the sound of chains rattling. Carlin follows the sound to find a dead tree with some chains tangled up around it. The chains being pulled and and yanked. Carlin saw the person all tangled up. The rusty chains digging into there skin as they struggle more. "Hey ur gonna hurt yourself calm down" Carlin says slowly walking over to the stranger. The figure starts to struggle more getting more tangled as they do so. Carlin quickly grabs the stranger and holds onto them. The person struggles more and more as Carlin holds onto them "Please im trying to help you have to calm down" He says in a calm voice. The stranger slowly starts to calms down "There you go. Im not gonna hurt you just get you out of this mess." Carlin says.

Carlin starts hitting the chains with the hammer as hard as he can. The stranger covering there ears. The sound of metal banging against eachother ecoing through out the forest. 

{A few hours later}

One more hit on the chains with the hammer the chains bust. Carlin sighs and looks at the stranger there holding "they fell asleep" Carlin whispers. He stands up and carrys the person back home. Once he gets home he quickly goes upstairs to his room and shuts and locks his door. Carlin sets the person down in bed and starts cleaning there scratches and wounds. Faris walks threw the forest and finds the broken chains "Carlin what have you gotten yourself into..." The sun sets and the moon rises. The moonlight shining brightly through Carlins bedroom window and Carlin sitting on the other side of the room watching over his new friend. 

There eyes open up slowly as they blink a few times and sit up quickly and look around the room about to jump out of the bed " Hey Hey it's ok" Carlin whispers. Carlin gets up and slowly walks over to the bed side. "You have a name?" Carlin ask's "Milo"

(AND that was chapter 5 i hope you guys enjoyed it!!)