~>{Something Is Wrong}<~

The air felt thick like you couldn't breathe. The room felt humid. It felt suffocating. It got cold quickly. Too cold. the cold air could start to freeze someone's lungs. The sound of screaming people fillid Faris's ears. Faris sat up in bed in a cold sweat. He sighs and gets out of bed and rubs his eyes. Faris's breath hitched and it felt like he couldn't breathe. He hasn't been able to sleep right for the past 8 years since his old friends had went missing so long ago. Faris opens the window feeling to hot and wanted to cool down. Faris looked out the window and felt the cool night breeze. He decided to give up on sleeping because what can he do. He could only sleep a few hours a night. Faris got dressed and grabbed his Journal and headed down to the library. 

Faris opened the door and shut it trying not to be to loud. Faris sat down in a chair and opened his Journal up only to read the old pages of his Journal. Faris's head started to throb in pain and he shuts his Journal. He hasn't gotten a headache in forever and when he did he hated it. But this didn't feel like the headaches he would get. A sharp pain that made it feel like he was being stabbed in the back but there was nobody there.

birds tweet in the morning and the sun shining brightly. Everyone was getting up and as normal Steven starts making food for everyone. Once everyone sat down to eat everyone knew something was very very wrong but then Faris opened the door to the library and sat at the table with everyone. Creek and Matt look at Faris while everyone else starts to eat food. Faris didn't touch his food. After almost everyone had finished there food Faris didn't move or touch his food. Matt got up and went over to Faris. Faris's hair looked like it needed brushed and like it had been tangled up. Matt put his hand on Faris's shoulder and Faris snapped out of what ever he was going threw. 

"You ok Faris?" Matt ask's. Faris looks at Matt with that same normal calm look he normaly has on his face "Mhm" Faris nods "You haven't taken a bite of ur food." Matt says "I must not be hungry today." Faris gets up and walks back into the library and shuts the door. Matt looked at the everyone sitting at the table and everyone all had the same worried look on there faces. Carlin took an extra plate upstairs to his room while everyone else beside Matt and Steven. "Maybe he just woke up in a mood today" Steven said "Sure maybe but since when does he skip breakfast?" Matt said "hmmm" Steven started to think. until Matt and Steven heard loud sounds like things were being knocked over.

 Steven opens the door to see the books on the shelves being thrown of the shelves by an invisible force. Faris sitting on his knees in a purple glowing circle with what looks like something sucking the life out of him. "FARIS!" Matt yells and grabs the nearest thing he can throw at the creature. Matt picked up a chair and threw it at the creature. it screaches and disappears into a small black smoke. Faris's body falls onto the floor and Steven and Matt rush over to him quickly. Steven see's the black smoke quickly rush around the room and enter Faris's Journal. Steven shuts the book quickly. Matt helps stand up Faris's and Faris wakes up a bit while Matt helps support Faris out of the library and into his room and laying him in bed. Faris's skin looked pale and he felt so cold. It looked like he was having a hard time even staying awake. Matt placed a warm folded cloth on his forehead and left the room.

Steven went up to Matt holding the Journal "What do we do with this?" Steven ask's "Not touch it an keep it away from Faris. hide it somewhere safe." Matt says. Steven nods and goes somewhere to hide the journal. Clive walks out of his room to look at Matt "Is something wrong with him?" Matt nods "It's like something was sucking the life out of him he can't even stand and hes freezing." Matt said. Clive peeks into Faris's room "Something in the Journal?" Clive ask's and Matt nods "What ever is in that Journal it feels like it's killing him off slowly bit by bit." Matt says "Once hes in better health we'll ask him about the Journal" Clive says and Matt nods. 

Steven decides he'll take the Journal outside since theres nowhere in the house to hide it. Steven takes two steps outside. From the bedroom Faris starts to scream in pain. Matt and Clive rush into the room and try to figure out whats wrong. Steven hears the scream and rushes back in the house upstairs with the Journal. Faris stops screaming and starts slightly breathing heavily and goes back to trying to keep his eyes open. Clive and Matt both look at Steve standing in the doorway holding the Journal "Keep the book in the house." Matt said.