Welcome!

Tris POV

"Hall-o everyone! Marcus Butler and I'm here today with the lovely and beautiful Miss Tris Prior also know on YouTube as Tris Prior..." He says awkwardly trailing off. I laugh.

"Hiiiiiiii" I say waving to the camera." I'm so happy to be here, I love you and your videos soooooo much" I tell him." Your so funny"

"Oh thank you I love you too and your videos they are amazing, have I told you how much I've wanted to do a collaboration with you" he says smiling with his British accent.

"Yeah so I'm finally here, I'm in Brighton by the way guys and I'm doing a few collabs with Marcus, Zoe or Zoella, Alfie or Pointless blogs, and a whole bunch or other people before we all travel back to America for the summer and we are staying in L.A but we will explain more of that later but right now we are doing a challenge well it's not really a challenge I'm not really sure what to call it, Marcus would you like to tell them about that?" I say as Marcus nods along.

"Yeah so today we will be doing the YouTube family, so basically how it works is you pick a mum,dad,sister,brother, and cousin out of all the top youtubers that you know and we will go back and forth for each category and yeah. So we have each made a list of our YouTube family so ladies first." He says.

"Ok" I say looking at him waiting for him to go. He looks at me expectantly while I look at him expectantly. Once he gets it we start laughing.

"Ok I'll start" I say after we stop laughing."So for my mom I picked Louise from Sprinkleofglitter because she is an actual mom and if think she is just like so amazing and cool and funny and I'd just love to be her daughter" I say.

"Ok so for my mom I picked Miranda Sings" he says and I start burst out laughing.

"Why on earth would you want her as your mom do you know how screwed up your childhood would be" I say." Like that would just be so weird" we laugh.

"Okay on to the next one" I say dancing around in my chair. "So for my dad I picked Jim Chapman because he is really chill but fun, and he is just a fatherly figure to me" I say."Plus he's just like the sweetest thing ever and I absolutely love him and Tanya" I say, Marcus nods.

"Notice how both your parents are English not American," he says, since I'm American.

"Well all the American youtubers I know are insane" I say back.

"Hahaha, okay so for my dad I picked John Green because he is just so funny and leveled but crazy and I think he would keep Miranda from completely making my life insane" he says. I nod along, I can kinda see John in that situation.

"Okay for my sister I picked Zoella because I really feel like she is my sister I tell her everything and just love her to death and it would be pretty fun just having someone to talk to 24/7" I say. Zoe Sugg is one of my best friends we met a few years ago at Playlist and hit it off from there. I also met Jim, Tanya, Casper, Joe, Alfie, Marcus, Naomi, Louise, Jack and Finn, and Louie(their channels will be down below)

"I have Jenna Marbles, I feel like she would make my life so interesting," he says laughing. This guy is so crazy.

"Yeah because Miranda wasn't enough" I say sarcastically.

"For brother I have Tyler Oakley" he says. "He's loyal and entertaining and just plain weird, I'm kidding I love you Tyler!" He says pointing at the camera.

"Wow, nice family" is all I say. Marcus picked all the funny out going people were my family is more laid back kinda.

"I have Louie because he is pretty cool always up for an adventure and looks like someone who would always have your back." I say.