Just Not Ready!

Tris POV

"Beatrice? Caleb?" My father says. "What are you doing here?"

"Hi, can we come in?" I say ignoring the question. He nods hesitantly and steps out of the way.

"Natalie we have guest" he says raising his voice slightly but to a volume where it is still acceptable for Abnegation.

"My apologizes I'm not exactly sure how they greet each other outside the fence" he says to me but nodding toward Caleb. He does so back respective yet stiffly.

"Tris? Caleb? How have you been?" My mother says walking out from the kitchen. She has more gray hairs than when I last saw her, they aren't extremely noticeable most of her hair is still brown but they are there. My mothers brown eyes show nothing but warmth and curiosity, which is the way it's been my whole life.

"Mom" I say walking up to her and wrapping my arms around her tightly, I fear I'm squeezing to hard but if I am she doesn't say anything about it, just lightly laughs.

"Please have a seat" she tells us once we let go. We sit in our old seats we use to at the dinner table every night, this brings back lots of memories.

"I have been great you may or May not know this but I'm here for the YouTube meet and greet and the huge show we are doing tomorrow, youtubers from all over the world are gonna be there, you guys should come to the show it will be fun!" I say excited, maybe if they come my parents will have a better understanding of what I do, and why I left.

"Are you going to attend Caleb?" Dad ask.

"Of course, I love Tris' videos she is hilarious, and like she said it would be amazing to see youtubers from all around the world" he adds on.

"What is YouTube exactly?" Mom ask. Keep forgetting they are Abnegation.

"YouTube is a website where people from anywhere in the world can post videos or watch them, and this website has become so big there are really big events where you can meet the people on YouTube who are extremely popular and who have a lot of subscribers, which are people who follow them through the internet and like the stuff they post, and I happen to be one of those people" I say smiling.

"We would love to come, honey" my mom says, my parents are holding hand with smiles on there faces, proud smiles.

"Great!" I say clapping.

"So are you and Four still together?" Dad asks.

"Um....No actually, we broke up before I left, decided to go our separate ways" I say, suddenly very interested in my hands that are fiddling in my lap. When I look up my mom is giving me a smile full of sympathy and sadness.

"But I mean it was for the best, I'm happy and right where I need to be in my life so it's not that bad" I continue trying to convince them, and myself.

"Well, we actually came here to tell you guys something" Caleb says changing the topic, which I am so grateful for.

"Oh?" My mom says, prompting him to go on.

"Yeah, I going to leave the city and move to L.A with Tris, well not now in a few weeks after I get permission, from Erudite and the leaders..." Caleb trails off looking at dad.

I hold my breath waiting for their response.

"Well if that's what you want, then I'll talk to the other leaders about it, on one condition" dad says.

"Anything" Caleb says quickly.

"I need you two to visit us at least twice a year" he smiles looking at both of us. I smile back, we can do that, won't be that hard with how much I travel. I look over to Caleb, and he lets out a sigh of relief.