part 2

POV 

As he came closer to me i looked into his eyes and they were just beautiful i didn't realize that i was actually starting at him, well anyone who is on the verge of getting kidnapped will look at their kidnapper not only me PHFFF. 

he caught be staring at him, he started at me back as if we were having a no blinking competition.

 I was not scared to so I stared at him back he removed his index finger from my lips and removed his mask and came to kiss me. obviously I turned away how could I let some stranger kiss me and take my precious first kiss away. he scoffed and came to kiss my neck. i suddenly looked at him in anger and before i could say something he covered my mouth. i tried to hit him with my left hand but he was so strong that he held my left and turned me around capturing both my hands and covering my mouth i was against him, as his body had become a wall for me, 

my back was leaning towards him, we were so close that i could...

i could hear him breathing again. 

we were in the bathroom for nearly 30 mins. i was so tired that i tried to speak to him he removed his hand from my mouth and let me go, i turned to him and asked him to let me go home, i asked him why he kidnapped me but he did not reply he opened the door but the guards were in searching for him everywhere he saw a window and decided of escaping from there he broke the window i was startled from the loud sound. 

with the help of the toilet seat him managed to sit on the window as i thought of running the door was locked he had put a lock from inside and threw they keys somewhere, he quickly pulled me up, and made sit on the platform next to him, he jumped down and asked me to do the same but it was so high that i was scared. 

just jump i will catch you don't worry as he said. and i don't know why but what he said felt genuine even though i wanted to escape it felt like jumping would be the right thing. 

he asked me to jump and i don't know why i listened to him and jumped well luckily he caught  me before my feet touched the ground. as i got down i felt a sudden pain in my neck. as i turned the kidnapper was holding an injection, which i presume he he injected in my neck. 

my vision started to become blurry and i was loosing my balance 

i don't  remember what happened next. 

JUNGKOOK'S POV

i gave her the injection so she will stay out of my business for about 3-4 hours, 

i must take her with me so she doesn't open her mouth 

END OF POV 

he picked you in his arms and took you to his car 

JUNGKOOK- OOOF so heavy feels like i am carrying a bunch of rice sacs

he managed to take you till his car. 

 TIME SKIP

he take you to his house and doesn't have much idea what to do with you. he puts you to bed and decides to work a little in his study room, when suddenly he gets a call from his gang 

BACKGROUND INFORMATION ON THE MAFIA GANG 

Jungkook is the leader of a very dangerous mafia gang, he works with his 6 brothers (not real brothers) V, Jimin, Jin, Jhope, Suga and RM. They all are very dangerous and have been together since childhood and do every mission together. 

jin is married to yuna and has 2 kids with her- Chanyeol (B) and Yeobin (G)

suga has a girlfriend yeji 

j-hope is married to lia and has 1 kid- Taehee(G)

V- is single    

Jimin has a girlfriend rose

RM is married to IU- has no kid yet

(guys please do not show hate, and don't take it seriously it is purely fictional)

As jungkook gets a call from his hyungs he rushes, he quicky locks the room in which Y/N was sleeping.