Part 5

POV

After sometime the bell rang and it was taehyung, and as you were sitting on the couch as a sudden thought ran across. What if Jungkook is dangerous, you shouldn't feel comfortable in front of him, as you saw it was your luggage you took it and quickly ran to your room and locked it you removed all your stuff because you couldn't find your phone as you digged in deeper jungkook opened the door and said. 

JUNGKOOK- looking for this 

as he pointed to you phone. You were shocked as you saw that he had your phone and he also managed to open the door and came in. 

H-h-how did you e-enter the room it was locked?  you asked him. 

JUNGKOOK- well if you were smart enough to see the key in the keyhole I might not be able to to enter. 

Y/N- RIGHT!!

JUNGKOOK- and you really think i would give you your phone, no way. but since you tried to act so smart you will be punished. 

 you were confused as you went to ask, he left the room and locked it, you tried banging the door but it was no use, you were upset and then sat on the bed waiting for jungkook to open it. 

3 hrs later ...

you were on the bed half asleep waiting for him to come and open the door. Just a few seconds later you heard some keys crackling, you got up and saw it was jungkook. 

Jungkook- let me give you your freedom back, or let me give you some freedom as you will have to stay with me for some time now. 

Y/N- what do you mean? 

you said with  little sas in your voice

Jungkook- I mean what I mean you should be smart enough to understand that, and now that I let you stay, sleep, eat and entertain you at my house you should pay me back, you must clean the house and cook breakfast everyday, and if you don't do that perfectly you will be punished accordingly, I will give you a list of chores must do in a day, and in return you get to be free in this whole house, you can go to any room and sleep it's your choice, all the bathrooms and doors and fixed now, Your welcome. 

As you were going to say anything else he just left the room answering all your questions. 

You stood there still flustered when he came back and said "you start from tomorrow". and left.  

LATER...

You were sitting on your bed after you ate some ramen for dinner and thinking about the next day.  

NEXT DAY...

Y/N- The next day i woke up early and remembered what jungkook told me I sighed and got ready for work. It was still 6:30 I entered and thought of making some eggrolls, rice,Galbitang (Beef Short Rib Soup) and some kimchi radish. I didn't know what jungkook eats so I made a very typical korean breakfast. It was 7:45 and jungkook still didn't come out usually he comes out by 7:30 i was waiting for him with thee food present on the table. Without realizing I feel a sleep.  when i woke up it was 9:07 and the food was still on the table untouched. i looked around and Jungkook was not there i checked all the rooms including his but he was not there. i sat on the table looking at all the food i had prepared early morning. i reheated it and had it by myself  as i went to get some water from the fridge i saw a note I read it and i was about all the chores I had to do by today i started with doing the dishes which took me about 15 minutes, next i started by vacuuming the carpet and and the living room, I never really realized b

  jungkook's house was massive specially because of all the rooms there were 9 rooms in total with a massive living room followed by a gym and his gaming room. 

and his living room was massive it took be about 1:30 hour to clean it 

after cleaning his living room i went to clean other rooms he had strictly mentioned that i should not go in his room and in the room next to it

after cleaning his living room i went to clean other rooms he had strictly mentioned that i should not go in his room and in the room next to it. I cleaned all the rooms which took me 4 hours 50 minutes, i was super exhausted from all the cleaning but i was also happy that t was all done the current time. 3:31PM  i was hungry but didn't have the energy to cook, i couldn't even order home delivery so i looked into a few cabinets so i could eat some instant food. The 3rd cabinet had a ton of instant food and OMG does this person never cook, i said to myself. I ate some ttoekbokki which was not at all bad, after that i instantly fell a sleep.