Chapter 10

*Authors note: hello everyone, sorry for the late writing on this one once again. But I still I hope you all enjoy it as we now proceed on down more towards the Baffy couple. If you forget, Drew is Daffy and Bryce is Bugs.

A while later, back in Drew's classroom, the morning class time starts to come at a near end as Drew wraps his final announcement for the session of the day.

"....And I'm afraid that's all the time we have, so thank you so much for coming in today and I hope I get a chance to know all of you more on throughout this semester. Does anyone have any more questions before I proceed on to your assignments for the day?" Drew asked as he waited for questions to which no one had any.

That is until suddenly, a hand was raised up as Drew looked on over within the crowd and sees that it was Bryce, who was smiling at him in an very obvious flirt expression.

Which made Drew roll his eyes at the guy.

Ugh.

This guy is unbelievable.

Drew thought, annoyed before he decides to answer him.

"Sigh. Yes?" Drew responded.

"I have a question. How free are you, after class? Because I would love to see you for another private lesson since I did miss most of this class, today." Bryce asked, in a teasing tone, which made everyone else in the class, either confused or weirded out by his question.

Including Drew, whose head jolted back in reaction.

What?!

Is he seriously trying to ask me out?!

In front of the class?!!

Drew thought in a stiff panic as Tina leans over to Lola with an equally confused look on her face.

"What is he talking about?" Tina asked while Lola, once again, nervously comes up with another excuse for his acts.

"He he. I don't know Tina. He's probably just joking that's all. He's like that with all of his teachers." Lola lied, her face paling up in anxiety, hoping that she still wouldn't figure it out.

"I get that, but that's really inappropriate for him to say that towards a professor, regardless of him kidding around or not. He should use better wording, next time." Tina said in a very disapproving tone.

"I know, I know. I'll remind him of that too. Just wait for me right outside the class and I can talk to him real quick before we head back to the house." Lola said while Drew found a way to mild down the joke in a more formal response.

"Well, *Ahem. To answer that question for you, I have office hours on certain days of the week as mentioned in the syllabus and if you can't make it to those hours, you can always email me ahead of time for an appointment or even zoom me if you have any more questions. A...anyways, moving on to your first assignments, you will each have to come up with an invention that somehow sparks up in popularity during a revolution such as the cotton gin or the first telephone and do a little research about them. So that the next time you come to class, you will all have an invention in mind, the inventor, and why it is so important to the revolution around its time period. Remember to read the syllabus and be thinking about what project ideas you have in mind for your first big presentation for the class that will be due in 4 weeks. You guys can now be dismissed and I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day." Drew announced as most of the students immediately afterwards, got up to leave with their stuff except for Lola, Tina and Bryce.

Once the room has cleared out, Drew then starts to pack up his stuff in his briefcase as Tina walks over to him to praise him of his hard work.

"Hey, big bro. Nice job with your lecture out there today. You really have tamed a wild crowd in here." Tina complemented with a hint of sarcasm in her tone.