Chapter 12

*Author's note: hello everyone. Once again. I'm always late for this story. My apologies. So, with that being said let's jump right into it. If you don't remember, Talia is Tweety. If anything else confuses you, just let me know. I hope you all enjoy! 😊

While that happened, Talia, who originally was supposed to go back to her sorority house, couldn't help but to instead go over to the music hall to practice on one of the pianos that were offered by the University campus.

In hopes of one day getting full recognition for her future life long career as a musician.

All her life, she had always been passionate of sharing her love of music to the world and she knew that by doing so, she would have to keep practicing in order to get a head start on reaching that goal.

When she was finally able to get an empty room near the end of the hallway, she closed the door behind her and sat down quietly on the bench that came with the school's 1928 Steinway Hamburg black grand piano.

From there, she lay her soft hands over the panel of keys on the piano in a very prepped and gentle manner.

As if she was about to perform a heart-stopping recital for a school performance.

She slowly closed her eyes and imagined what kind of tunes she should have in mind.

At first, there were empty spaces in her thoughts, filled with nothing but blank and uninspired notions.

Until a sudden colorful wisp of light fluttered into those darkened areas and created a spark of influence that molded itself into a sunny beach day.

With fresh waves cooling around her feet that had been digging deep into the sand.

And the breezes light and airy with
the seagulls chirping just above her head.

Among many other scenic nature surroundings around that could represent the classic theme of a summer vacation.

After a few more minutes has passed and she was able to get gist of the whole thing, she then immediately pluck onto the keys of the piano and begin playing a song. 

*Author's Note: play this song, now.

"Yeah" Talia sang out loud with her heart in a light flutter and her voice as bright as the sunset on the horizon while tuning in the music on the minor key of C in chords.

"Sunday morning, rain is falling."

"Steal some covers, share some skin."

"Clouds are surrounding us in moments, unforgettable."

"You twist to fit the mold that I am in."

Talia sang out as Sylvester, who was coincidentally nearby the area, happened to stumble upon hearing her voice through the thick closed door of the practice room and quickly perked up his ears in curiosity.

Who is.....

Sylvester thought as he quickly peeked in like a perched cat on the small silted window of the room and widen his eyes in surprise.

That's her!

Sylvester thought in a buzzing panic.

His hand was over his heart that had swelled like a blossoming flower.