(Chapter 1) Summerville

Alex's POV:
______________________________________
I just moved from Britain to this stupid country its in the middle of New Jersey I think i'm not to sure. But we're here because of my dad i'm not really excited for this but yea here I am. I hate it here already I just wish I could move back but yea here I am at this stupid old house. Okay everybody start unpacking! My mum said. My sister Zoey and Wyatt started grabbing there stuff and I just grabbed my suit case and went to my room which is up stairs and started unpacking. ALEX COME HERE! My Dad said. I walked down stairs and asked what is it? We're signing you up for Summerville High School! My parents said Whyyyyyy? I said while stretching the word out Because it's school bud. My dad said Fineee. I said I went up stairs unpacked all my stuff and got on Stream. Hey Chat! How Ya'll Been? I said while people started flowing in I played Mc for an hour or two and ended the stream. I went to bed then woke up got dressed and all that stuff and went down stairs ate breakfast and then rode my bike to school. I went to class and then to lunch I sat at a lonely table. Two people walked up to me and sat down.  Hi? I said Hi I'm Henry and this is Niki. Hi I'm Alex. Can we sit here I forgot to ask you! Said Henry. Sure I said. And Then people started talking about my house which they named it "The Ol' TreeMount" cause it used to be a hotel named The Tree Mount And there was a ghost haunting it or something like that. So I told Henry and Niki about it and then they basically shouted "YOU LIVE AT THE OL' TREEMOUNT??" And everybody stared at us so I decided to show them around after school *After School* So here it is I said They then said Wow And then I showed them the old tree house there and we made it our hangout so I introduced them to my family and then I hangedout with them in the tree house. So after we all said goodbye they rode to there houses. And Then as me and dad were going through the basement I found this old checkers board so I placed it down outside my room and moved a piece. And Then went to bed woke up. And then I walked out the hall and then saw that a piece of the checkers moved so I asked everybody in the household. It was a no nobody touched it especially the twins so I went back to my room and moved another piece then went back down stairs and then went to the basement found a telephone picked it up then it started ringing I then looked down and saw it was unplugged. So I answered the phone then all I heard was breathing then an Old song started playing it said "Camp Summerville" and repeated it. But then the phone cut off I was so scared but astonished so I brought it up to my room. Plugged it up and went outside to decorate the tree house. *in the distance* *A girl stands there staring at Alex Then says* save me... *and dissapears*
______________________________________
Thank You For Reading This Story More Chapters Will Come Out Soon! -T.S P.S Alex already got a tour of the school and cool stuff like thattt:]]