01. PINK

A/N: A few things before we get to the first official chapter.

this might be a bit confusing, but if you have read daisy jones & the six you will understand it better.

Basically I fell in love with the writing of that book and I wanted to try something similar, but on my book there are a few things that are different

1. the author (NOT ME) will be very present in this book and it will be the bold me.

2. This book is told in a interview type of settling, almost as if you were watching a show like the Kardashian and there was each scene with an interview in between. kinda that.

3. This story is mainly told from a journal pov, from Sophia's diary. SOOOOOO with that being said, there won't be any detailed smut, or any at all. sadly.

4. Since majority is told from Sophia's diary, it will be in italic when we are reading from her diary and if there are comments in between from any of the characters their names will be in front of their commentary. EX: Harry: My name is harry styles and I am a musician.

******

Me: Could you please state who you are and your relationship with Sophia Collins?

Robert: My name is Robert Collins, I am a producer and I am Sophia's father.

Daisy: My name is Daisy Collins, I am an actress, married to Robert Collins and Sophia is my daughter.

Peter: My name is Peter Williams I am an investor-

Harry: My name is Harry styles and I am a musician and an actor, or should I say ex actor and musician?

Harry & Peter: Should I say my correct relationship with Sophia?

Me: Tell me what you were to Sophia in 2016.

Peter: future fiancé.

Harry: nobody [He joked about it]

Me: Styles?

Harry: I met your- I met Sophia that year.

Me: Fine.

Me: Now tell me when it all started.

Robert: The day they met?

Me: Yes.

Peter: You mean the day I lost the love of my life?

Daisy: I don't think I can even try to forget that day.

It was the first Sunday of June. Sophia just graduated MIT that Friday and flew back to Los Angeles that Sunday morning with her boyfriend at the time, Peter. They have been dating for a few years then and I really thought he was the one for her. He checked every box on her list, and I couldn't be happier for her, until someone else came into her life.

While she graduated at an university in Boston, she made sure to celebrate it with her family in California, so that Sunday was for that. Her father and I planned a graduation party for her in our backyard with her childhood friend, family and a few of mine and Robert's friends.

Robert: I had just signed a project with Harry Styles, we have been talking and getting to know each other a bit for the last few weeks so we knew what we were working with for his first solo album, and so I decided to invite him to Sophia's graduation party.

I thought there was no better way to get a sense of who he was as a person and an artist than to have him in a family and so private environment, oh and to meet the most private person I have met on this planet, my own daughter.