Chapter 4

It was now time for second period, Minghao was looking for Jun. It wasn't like he cared, he did warn Jun that he got lost that Minghao wouldn't go looking for him. The classes had a 7 minute transition time and that time flew fast, meaning there was no time to talk with your friends or to meet your lover in the halls. Minghao didn't dare to go up any stairs since his next class was still on the same floor. Minghao didn't want to hear anything from Jun when or if he ever found his way back. Minghao rubs his eyes and walks away, going to his next class.

Jun doesn't know where he is, he's scared, especially with all the people roaming the halls. Jun is running through everybody trying to retrace his steps to find his friend, Jun runs all over the place looking for Minghao. He was running up and down stairs trying to find areas and doors that look familiar that will most likely lead him to Minghao. Jun realized that he had a necklace with a charm, It made his words be heard by everyone, whether they could see him or not.

He puts the necklace on and runs up to these two people walking by, there's only 2 minutes left and he needs to find Minghao. "Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey! Excuse me!" Jun yells at the pair walking by, They both turn around looking for someone who needed their attention. "I'm right around the corner, you can trust me, you don't need come and check, I just. I-I need your help! I'm lost, it's my first day here, I ran away from my friend to explore the school and I don't know where I am!"

The two standing beside each other, looked each other in the eye and nodded, although the taller one shrugged. "Okay, We'll help you? Do you remember his or her name, or could you describe him at least" The smaller one mentions, "There is a chance that your friend could be very known or not" The taller joins in. Jun's mind is a blur so he's struggling to remember what his friend looked like. "Uhm. Black! Black hair! His hair is kinda of long and, he's kinda tall"

"Is it Myungho?" The taller one asks. "Actually, do you know him as Myungho or Minghao, he has two names". Jun pulls his face down at the realization that "Myungho" isnt the only name of his friend and might not even be the real one. "I'm pretty sure that's him, Do you know where he would be by now" Jun asks, hoping for an answer quickly, 30 seconds on the clock and all doors will be locked. "He should be down stairs, Geography, anyways we have to go". The smaller one mentions. The pair runs across the hallway to get to their class, Jun slides against the wall and sits on the ground, Jun is still recovering from his panic attack. He sighs and closes his eyes, Jun is taking lots of deep breaths, He felt tired.

Minghao asked to go to the bathroom as an excuse to go and find Jun, Minghao started to care, he remembered his first day in this school, he was scared, lost, confused, Minghao went through as many hallways he could find on every floor til he ran back down a certain hallway to see Jun sitting on the ground with his knees up to his chest and his head rested in his arms. Minghao runs up to Jun and slides on his knees when he's close enough, Jun doesn't know he's there, Jun puts his head back and exhales, He turns to go and get up until he notices Minghao sitting right next to him, he drops back down and hugs Minghao, making Minghao jealous that he can't hug Jun back.

After a while Jun pulls away to look at Minghao, his eyes looked puffy, showing that he was scared enough that he was lead to tears, Minghao tried to hold his hand out to give the affect that he's holding Jun's face, Jun rest his head on Minghao's left hand, Minghao can feel something on his hand, yet he can close his hand as if nothing was there. "I'm sorry I ran away" Jun said while taking Minghao's phone and placing it in the hand he's resting on, since no one can see Jun, making it seem that Minghao is taking a call outside his class. "Its okay Jun, but stay by my side, at least til dance class" Minghao said.

Hours have passed and the school day is finally over. Jun always stood beside Minghao, resting his head on Minghao's shoulder while Minghao is talking to his friends, acting as if Jun isn't there resting his head on Minghao's shoulder while hugging him from behind. Minghao couldn't help but blush a little as Jun made himself comfortable on Minghao. "Are you okay Myungho?" "Yeah, Your face is a little red"

"Oh uh!. I- uhm" Minghao looks over to his shoulder and quickly look back to his friends, Jun looks up at Minghao and puts his head back down. "It's cause of summer, Y'know. The heat of the Sun" Minghao said while pretending to wipe sweat off his forehead. "That smile says other wise, but whatever you say chief" Minghao's friend mentioned while making eye contact with Minghao. Jun still holds onto Minghao tightly, tired out from his day. Minghao had a warm feeling in his heart, He realized that he was hard on Jun, he noticed from the first few interactions that if you were hard on Jun, he would only listen if he became scared, Jun would listen more if you weren't a bitch to him, especially if he didn't do anything wrong.