my love

Sorry for not updating.

⚠️Warning⚠️
Fluff
Short

Nobody's POV:
Tommy loved Ranboo and Ranboo loved Tommy, all they needed was each other and when Ranboo went back to his own home and left Tommy, they were both sad.

"Do you have to leave me boo?"

"I have to Tom's, you know I have to go back and don't worry I will be back in a month or two..."

"I know boo, I just will miss you..."

"Your being soft Tom's."

"Oh fuck off ranboob!..."

The two spent the rest of the times together until Ranboo left, when he left Tommy spent the time crying but then he remembered that he can call him and that's what he did.

*Call*

"Hey Ranboo! I just wanna say that I miss you!"

"I miss you too Tom's."

"I can't wait to see you again..."

"I left just yesterday."

"I know but I still miss you..."

"And I miss you too"

The two spent a few hours on the phone until tommy fell asleep and Ranboo stayed on with him just enjoying the sight that he could see, he was happy that he could still talk to tommy and he had a surprise for him, Ranboo was going back to tommy in a few days but this time he is moving there.

Tommy had been talking to Ranboo everyday and they both enjoyed it but one day he stoped answering until a few hours later he heard a knock at his door, Tommy went and opened it and saw Ranboo.

"Ranboo?!?"

"Hey Tom's, I'm back!"

Tommy hugged Ranboo tightly and ranboo hugged him back happy to be back to his lover.

"I missed you..."- Tommy

"I missed you too my love..."- ranboo

Sorry it's so short but I knew I needed to post something and that's all I could think of, hope you have a nice day/night/afternoon wherever you are.