Chapter 1

Tomorrow finally arrived and the classroom was buzzing with excitement. Their energy was practically bouncing off the walls. Chatter was heard, and the other classes could hear it through the walls. Finally, Aizawa Sensei came and the room became dead silent.

"Hello, Problem Children. I could hear you down the hallway, from the first floor," He says while glaring at us.

"I'm sorry sensei! We were just very excited about this "Project" and we were discussing it." Iida replies.

"Ah, I see. Well, what do you all think it is?" Aizawa questions.

"W-well, we're not exactly sure, but we think that it'll be something like the training camp we did last year!" Midoriya says.

"Oh, really? Well, that would be correct but because of all we have been through last year, we decided to "spice it up".

"What do you mean Eraserhead?" Uraraka asks.

"I'll get to it in a minute. But first, let us settle something first so later we don't come off short," He replies.

"Mic? Care to do the honours?"

"Yeah! Hello everyone! How are you all today?" Present Mic asks.

"We're good! How are you?" The class replied back.

"I'm gooood! Now, I'm here to discuss what we'll be doing this first semester. But first, let us do something so everything will turn out the way we want. Is everyone here today?"

"No sir. Kaminari isn't here today because he needed to do something for his parents. They called him last night." Kirishima replies.

"Oh well, that's okay! We'll catch him up later. Okay everyone, come up here and pull something out of this box. DO NOT TELL ANYONE WHAT YOU GOT! Now, who wants to go first." 

"I'll go!" Kirishima says.

"Woo! Okay then! Come up here then!"

Kirishima goes up to the front of the classroom to pull out what seems to be paper out of a box.

"Is it okay if I open it?" He asks.

"Oh! Yeah sure. Just don't show anyone nor tell anyone. Got it!"

"Yes, present Mic!"

Soon they all went and picked up a paper. One by one, they got a paper and looked at it. There were some surprised or confused faces but they decided to keep it to themselves just like Present Mic said.

"Okay now that we're done with that, we move on to the part that determines it all."

"Okay so I need a leader or leaders to lead this side." He points to the left.

"Anyone?"

No one raised their hand or spoke out. They were too scared or anxious too.

"It's okay nothing wil-" He was cut off by 2 voices.

"I'll do it!" Both Midoriya and Bakugo spoke out.

"K-kacchan!" Midoriya exclaimed.

Bakugo just glared at Deku for a second but then he said something that would shock everyone.

"Deku can do it. I don't care."

"Kacchan? N-no you can do it."

"Are you challenging me Deku!" Bakugo shouts.

"A-ah, no kacchan."

"Then you will be the leader right?"

"S-sure."