~{Flirt}~

This was requested by   _Doxi_OwO_

thank you for the request :D

I'm very new to making stories so it might not come out well but I hope you enjoy!!
Oneshot type: Fluff
Spamton x Kris's sibling! Reader
Also this is quite short-

--------------------------------------------

We start off with the 2 siblings walking in a dark alley with a dumpster close by.

Y/n was walking with their sibling Kris as they went on their adventure. 

Once they got to the dumpster a strange noise caught the siblings off guard and a tiny man popped out from the top. "HELLO, [NUMBER ONE] CUSTOMERS!!" Y/n jumped at the booming voice from the tiny man and Kris jumped a bit too.

"Um hello?" Y/n said partly glaring at the salesman for scaring them. The Lil salesman looked at them and blushed a bit. "[HOOCHIE MAMA] MY NAME IS [SPAMTON.G.SPAMTON] PRETTY/HANDSOME LADY/PERSON/MAN," Spamton said looking at Y/n while a bit of red appeared on their face, Kris did not look happy.

"My name is Y/n... Nice to meet you!" Y/n smiled causing Spamton to blush at the smile. Kris went in front of their sibling while Y/n looked confused. "I'm Kris, we need to leave," Kris said taking Y/n out of the alleyway while Spamton looked at them leaving, jumping out and grabbing Y/n's hand.

The salesmen put his teeth on their hand to seem like a kiss and ran back to the dumpster not before looking like he was overheating. Y/n giggled and waved goodbye to the dumpster seeing a small hand wave back. Kris only took their sibling out of the alleyway.

"You don't have to be overprotective of me Kris, I'm old enough to take care of myself," Y/n said giggling as Kris only frowned and kept walking. "Still, that salesmen doesn't look safe." "You say that about everyone." y/n only glared playfully at Kris as he gave a small smile. "Only protecting you." "Ok, you goof."

--------------------------

Hehe kinda short but I hope you like it!
Please give me tips on how to improve and make the stories better!
If I misspelled anything or worded something wrong let me know so I can fix it!
Anyways I hoped you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!!