It was just an accident!!

Today I'm going to tell you about my plans on this matter.

This story is quite similar to the others because I have put each person's information into this story which I may not have read some of the stories can you recommend me

But if you ask me what I've read to include information, I don't remember because I've been a reader for many years (without logging in) and now I choose to. Create my own story, I'll tell you what stories I've taken to write my story as far as I can remember.

@Miriorite

@bluediamondwolf123

@YonderBlue

@0bsessedWriter

Yes, I really only remember some-

I'll tell you one more thing before I start the story..this story is romantic mixed with fantasy so it's sorted like this. America have magical powers can use fire . Russia is a blue dragon (is it familiar?😏), China is a red dragon. Japan is... er to describe Japanese ancestry Well, it's a mixed cat and fox. Hmm.. South Korea and North are half-dragon, half-human. I'm just here to tell you Other characters will tell along in the story.

And then the story will tell the past to the present which we will start in present, which is something that is a very long time to come to the present, I am mentally prepared. to write a long part ;-;

Sometimes when writing I'll try to write it as best as I can, which I've reworked a lot of times and it's traded with time and it's slow.

But anyway...let's start the story from the previous episode... Let's go!

May I ask, what kind of writing would you guys give me

between

'Wow this morning is so bright and the light isn't that much Eh! That's it.... I'd better go in and say hi.'

"Hello ...... !"

He waved hello.

"Oh! Hello ..... too."

His friends waved back greetings.

this conversation style 

The person we are portraying in the reading view will be on the right (just like when you are typing a message).

Other characters' dialogue is on the left.

which will be marked with the symbol "..."

As for the sight of the mind,

each one is on the same side as the character that we are playing the role of the chapter.

which will be marked with the symbol '...'