A music video shooting?

"Finally I gotta see you,you don't know how much happy I'm,"He tighten his hug. She looked up at him,he was so adorable while complaining,as she couldn't stop from chuckling.

"Oh,I missed your chocolates too,"She teased him,just as the way he always does.

"Only my chocolates,not me..?,"He questioned as his face fell on disappointed,and she could clearly read the sad look only his face more than anyone could.

"Hey,I was just teasing you,Okay sorry!"She pulled her own ears apologizing,and she looked more adorable than ever,that he released her ears.

"Okay,I was also teasing you,"He smirked at her,just to start the nok-jokes again.

"Hawwww you haven't changed,"She rolled her eyes,as he played with her,teasing her

"Neither do you,"he replied,chuckling.

..

"A surprise here for all my lovely Fandom,Yes,Adiza is back with another project,Stay tuned,"Thats it,the Fandom is watching Zain's insta story again and again,reposting,jumping in happiness. A scene which they were waiting to see. It all felt as a miracle to them. The way Zain had held Aditi's shoulder while making the story,was enough to the Fandom.

..

"Aditi,Zain ready?,"The director asked,and they both nodded.

"ACTION!!"The camera starts rolling,Zain took Aditi's hands in his,pulling her towards him,catching her waist, as her hands rested on his hard chest. They both drowned into each other,as usual,he sang the lyrics,kissing her forehead,the kiss was just an act for the director and all but for Adiza,it was a symbol of how he missed her,his longing and mostly his love for her.

He looked at her eyes,then again hugged her as tightly possible. He don't know why,hugging her feels so good and vice versa.

"And CUTT!!"The director clapped his hands,watching their chemistry. They both fitted like a perfect peace. A match made in heaven.

"You both did great Aditi and Zain,next shot is in the evening,you can take rest and discuss the next scenes,"The director walked away,as Aditi and Zain smiled at each other,walking towards their vanity.

..

Reaching his vanity,he fell on the bed,he feels so happy. He never felt this much happiness in this 3 years,seeing her for once made his heart fill with joyness.

"Adi,you always managed to make me feel special,all these 3 years,I felt no happiness, but being with you made my heart warmth. Why is it so..?I feel completed,all my sorrows went away seeing you.Why?"

He closed his eyes,recollecting everything,and then he got the answer,"I love you Adi,"

He smiled with satisfaction. He loves her,and that thought made him blush hard. He went towards her vanity,where she was reading scripts.

"Adi will you come with me..?,"he panted hard as he ipened the door of her vanity,as he ran. She got shocked by the sudden sound of the door. She sighed as she saw Zain there,"Yeah where?Why suddenly? I mean everythings-Zain!" She couldn't complete as he dragged her,taking her hands.

They both reached at a hill top,and Zain went on his knees panting, taking her hands within his,"Ok I'm not gonna extent whatever I wanna say. It's just that,do you wanna become Mrs.Imam,"he was cool,while she saw confused. What did he meant?

"I'm sorry?,"

"Adi,I love you,"He confessed, ready to hear whatever he wanna hear.

"Zain,I love you too,"she replied,and  there is not any other word,which could make him this much happy.

He took her in a warm hug,making her toes up as he picked her still in the hug,twirling her. She giggled,so as he.

And that's how,The missing peice of their life filled with the colour of love

__

I know it's a crap,so I won't ask how was it.

Thank you for reading !