Part 5

-The next day morning prac-

The start of the day was just like any other.
Except, Hinata and Kageyama didn't compete with each other like they normally did.

No, Hinata leaving home today, did something he didn't usually do. Snuck into his little sister Natsu's room, seeing her sleeping but waking up as the light from the door being cracked open into her face.

"Shoyo?" She asked yawning as he bent down to be at her level and put a hand on her head of similar orange locks.
"I am off to school now okay, I will be back soon have fun at elementary."

He whispered smiling towards her. A smile which she returns with sleepy eyes.
"I love you Natsu. Always." He says then stood up and gave her a peck on the forehead. She smiles more closing her eyes again and mumbling a "Loves you too."

Walking out he left, making his way to school on his bike.

Once he had got to the schools front gate, meeting with Kageyama and Yachi. The three knew that Tsukishima wasn't going to be there today. Not after that. He was mortified after that.

They could see the life leave his eyes after the paramedics had to wrestle Tadashi's limp body out of his arms for 5 minutes on the beach.

The three make thier way to thier club rooms to get changed. Just about everyone was here by now all changing too.

Hinata had noticed, that Kinoshita and Narita kept looking at the door when they got there and the two seemed worried. Talking amoungst themselves, but Hinata being near them heard what the two were saying.

"Are you sure he didn't call or text you last night?" Narita whispered to the other.

"Yes I am sure Kazu. I know it's weird, he would have told me if he wasn't gonna be at school, especially since he just said he'd start coming back to practice." Hinata sighed starring down at the ground for a moment, before continuing to change his shirt.

Everyone headed over to the gym together meeting the two managers at the door and getting practice started, with jogging a few laps, the perimeter of the gym.

Once that was done, they were off to do their own thing until the Ukai and Takeda got there having a normal meeting, Everyone sitting down Daichi shushing Tanaka and Noya giggling about something. No one really knows with those two.

Everything was great and normal, "Hinata and Kageyama"

"Yes sir" they say in unison then growling at each other.

"I just want you to work on the new quick."
"Noya."

"Yes sir!" Startled the shorter teen yells, standing with a salute and taking a quick glace to Asahi.

"Being aware of your surroundings and teammates when playing." He told the boy with confusion as Noya slowly sits down nodding trying not to smile. And the normal.

Until coach got to telling Yamaguchi's his goals for the next week.

"Tadashi."

And there was not 'Yes sir ' following. This makes everyone come to attention looking around to group, Daichi quickly standing to gaze over everyone.

"Has anyone heard from Tadashi today?" Ukai asked and Takeda walked out for a moment holding his phone to his ear.

No one says a word, then Suga speaks up, "Come to think of it, Tsukishima isn't here today either."

"Do you think they are still fighting?" Tanaka questioned.

"Hope their gonna be okay soon." Asahi says starring off to the side.