The Childhood Fantasy Made A Cruel Reality

(OS) = On Screen

"I should probably warn you about this one." I say.

"What about it requires warning?" All Might asked worried.

"A few things, like Bakugo is nice to Midoriya." I say with a smirk. "But for real, the beginning is very dark and it might make people want to kill somebody, or possibly me."

"What's the worst thing about it?" Midnight asked.

"A scientist." I say and Nezu tenses. "He went insane and targeted Izuku for her quirk." I say. "He experimented on Izuku, who is a girl in this universe, to achieve his childhood dream." I continue.

"How long was he experimenting on her for?" Nezu asked.

"Since she was eight, she was rescued at the age of fourteen." I told him solemnly. "Ms. Midoriya was killed the same day to take pressure off of the rescue of Izuku since even if she was rescued she wouldn't have anywhere to go." I continue. "This is one of the most disturbing universes I've ever created."

"Two years made me the way I am today, so how bad is it for her?" He asked completely serious.

"Broken." I state plainly. "She only lets her wall down around one person for the moment and you'll see who and why when watching the universe." I say. "But I'll tell you who the second person is. Momo Yaoyorozu."

"Why me?" She asked confused and surprised.

"You'll find out if we see more parts of it." I say before moving out of the way and turning on the screen.

(OS) Izuku had a good life, she was treated nice by everybody even Bakugo, who was known for being mean, was nice to her since he saw her as a little sister to be protected. That is until she turned eight and villains showed up at their school and Izuku sacrificed herself to protect him or that's what he thought because he was unaware of the fact that they were after her the whole time. A doctor went crazy and decided that her quirk was perfect for realizing his dream.

"You already told us about this." Bakugo said bored. "Wait, I see Deku as a little sibling to me in that universe?"

"Yes you do, if you were paying attention you'd have realized that much sooner." I patronize.

(OS) It's been six years since then and now Izuku is more machine than human but still retained her head and heart as human. The doctor had done several painful surgeries on her while she was awake and strapped down not caring that it was damaging her mentally.

"During my experiments at least the scientists put me to sleep, he's doing this to her with her wide awake!" Nezu screamed in rage scaring everybody.

"You'll enjoy what happens to him." I say calming Nezu down a slight amount.

(OS) Because of the trauma she was dealt she was slowly forgetting everything about herself and now she only remembers one thing, her first name. The doctor forced her to train her quirk and the noise caused by her shifting forms from human to vehicle to transformer is what drew the attention of the heroes in the first place.

"It's good that the heroes are being drawn to her." Uraraka says trying to look on the bright side.

(OS) The only reason Izuku hasn't escaped is that the doctor uses an emp to stop her electrical parts from working if he thinks she's going to try something or if he feels he'll get some joy from the scream of pain that having her body shut down on her rips from her throat.

"He tortures her as well!" Nezu screamed his rage returning tenfold.

(OS) Tonight was one of those nights and unbeknownst to either the doctor, his goons, or her there was a team of heroes out there that heard her scream of pain. The doctor decided that he didn't want to leave her on the ground and didn't feel like dragging her to her room so he simply used the chains attached to the ceiling to chain her up so she was hanging off the ground.