❤Thank you❤

Hey guys!
This book is now officially over. It is a standalone story and hence, there might not be a sequel.

Broken But Brave is the first book I have ever written and I cannot believe that I managed to complete it. I'm not much convinced with the later chapters but I think it is enough to suffice as a good book. All the encouragement I received is the reason for completing this book. My readers' lovely comments of encouragement really inspired me to finish the book. Thank you so much!

I want to dedicate not only this chapter, but the whole book to all those who have voted and read this book until now! Two of them have commented on almost every chapter so I want to dedicate this to them! I hope that dedication button works right!

I might get another book out. So please do read it. It will be named Hiraeth. It is a story based on a sibling relationship between two of our favorite Weasleys! Here is the cover, so look for it!

 It is a story based on a sibling relationship between two of our favorite Weasleys! Here is the cover, so look for it!

Thank you all once again, for reading this book! Your comments and votes will always be remembered by me!

With all of my love,
Miyoko xxx

With all of my love,Miyoko xxx