GirlxGirl (yuri)

She pushed me down on the bed and waited until I stopped bouncing. She brought her face to mine and kissed me gently, before sliding my robe off my shoulders. She kissed my neck gently, biting and tugging on my skin. A moan escaped my mouth the moment she reached my soft spot. She headed to my response and bit down into it. I grabbed onto her back, my nails sinking into her skin, until she slowly released my neck. Her lips moved down from my neck to my chest. My leg slid between her thighs as she cupped my breasts in her hand and brought her lips to them. She licked around each nipple teasingly and then flicked he tongue over the hardened bead. I bit down into my bottom lip as she sucked on my right breast. She released it and did the same to the other. She pulled away and grinded on my leg for a moment until I could feel her panty get wet. She brought her index finger to the middle of my panty and slowly slid it up and down. Back and forth. I moaned loudly as a hot sensation passed through my body. She brought her lips to mine as her hand slid into my underwear. My grip tightened on her hand as she teased my pleasure spot with her fingers. I gasped, flinging my head even further into the bed when two of her fingers entered me. My breathing quickened as she mover her hand faster. She kissed my open mouth one last time before sliding down to the floor, her fingers still inside me. My heart flustered the moment her mouth joined her fingers. I grabbed onto her hair and pulled her closer and gripped onto the sheets with my free hand. She curved her fingers downwards, touching my g-spot, sending pure pleasure throughout my body. Just as she brought her mouth back between my legs our door flung open to reveal our waiter.