• ☆ • || 31 | He Likes A Killer || • ☆ •

•                    || Chapter 31 ||                    •

• ☆••••••••••••••••••••☆ •

Warning Violence Ahead

He limped towards her car with extreme difficulty, why would she push him out and get injured herself? Tears brimmed in his eyes as he thought the worst. "Angel!!" He yelled as he got closer to the now smashed car. His heart was no longer alive, he was too worried.

Suddenly he was kicked on his back making him fall on the ground with a hard thud. He looked up and Realized that there were five men surrounding him. Where did they come from?

"Who are you?" He asked as he tried to get up.

"Where is the envelope?" A man who had a knife in his arm asked while Namjoon shook his head.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he said and got onto his feet. The men around him laughed. Namjoon glanced at the car and saw Angel hanging upside down while blood dripped down her forehead. "What do you want?" Namjoon asked looking back at them.

"Hand us the envelope" suddenly he was kicked on his abdomen making him gasp and fall on his back again. He spat out some blood and glared at the men.

"I don't know about an envelope" Namjoon said and looked back at the car to look at Angel, his heart dropped when he realized she wasn't there anymore. 

"Search the car, while we play with him" one man ordered. Two men walked towards the car and started searching around while the other three had sinister smiles on their face. A man who had a hammer in his hold raised it to hit Namjoon, Namjoon closed his eyes to feel the pain but, the pain never came instead a loud scream was heard. 

Opening his eyes the first thing he noticed was a person towering before him, her back faced him. In her hold was the hammer that he was about to get hit with. Blood dripped down the hammer onto the cold floor, and on the floor was a dead man with a smashed head.

The other two men who were about to harm him took steps back in fear, her eyes were darker than ever. She had let the monster loose in herself. One of the men who had a knife on his hold ran towards her and swinged the knife at her, she raised her hammer and hit his elbow instantly cracking his bones.

The knife fell off his hand as he screamed in pain, she swung the hammer once again and hit his head. Blood splattered on her face and the ground as the now lifeless body hit the ground. The other one looked quite Terrified, but he didn't back away. He ran towards her and did a high kick, she raised her hammer and hit his leg then his backbone and finally his head. 

"Drop the weapon!!" Someone screamed behind her, she turned around and her gaze landed on the man who was placing a gun ontop of Namjoon's head. Angel immediately dropped the hammer and raised her hand. "Give us the envelope" he ordered and she slipped her hand into her pocket and took the envelope out.

"You hand me him and I hand you the envelope" she spoke up. The two men nodded and slowly the two parties took steps towards eachother. She stretched her hand and handed them the envelope and quickly pulled Namjoon to her side. 

"There's nothing in this" the man who held the envelope spoke up, she immediately made Namjoon Duck and did a high kick kicking the gun off the mans hold, she quickly picked the gun and shot a man on his head and then pointed her gun at the other. She took slow steps towards him "who sent you?" She asked but the man didn't answer. She threw the gun away then picked the hammer on the floor and swinged it on her hand while smirking.

The man looked at the hammer and then his dead mates and then back at her face "A-Astro did, he-" she swung her hammer and hit his Jaw making him fall and roll on the ground, then she crouched next to him and raised her hammer then with all her strength smashed his chest. The sound of bones cracking were so satisfying. She threw the hammer and heaved out a breath.

She stood there for a few secomds and her smirk fell, she glanced at her hands. Her lips quivered. She felt as if she was slapped back to reality, this was her Reality. Blood and Guns, not Kisses and Cuddles. She was bound to this fate and if she takes Namjoon with her, his future would be crushed right before her eyes. 

She was cursed and if Namjoon is in her life he would be damned too, she didn't want that. Namjoon was not meant for her, that little love she had in her heart for him was all useless. It was all pain. She did a mistake by letting him Kiss her, she did a mistake by Kissing him back. She was broken from her little trance by none other than the voice that would always make her heart flutter. 

"Angel Are you okay?" Namjoon took a step forward but she immediately took a step away from him. Her hands were trembling while tears slipped down her eyes. She looked at him through her tears "I killed them" she sniffled confusing him. "How can you like a killer like me?" She asked and took another step back.

"It's alright, you did this to save us" he softly uttered and took a step forward. Suddenly she felt dizzy, she lost control of herself and was gonna fall down but Namjoon immediately held her. "We have to get you to a hospital, you were literally flying in midair" he said but she pushed him away from her and got on her feet.

"Don't worry, I'm witch there's nothing I can't handle" she said making him sigh. "Do you have your phone with you?" She asked and he shook his head. Suddenly a phone rang somewhere around them. They looked around and her gaze landed on the burner phone that laid near a dead man.

She picked it up and read the ID, Boss, It said. She answered and placed the phone on her ear. "Hey it's me Astro, did you get the envelope? Is she dead?" He asked and Angel smirked.

"They couldn't get the envelope, neither were they able to kill me" Witch answered and the other side of the call became silent. "What Astro? Cat got your tongue?" She asked "You have to get ready to meet me on an upcoming day, also prepare your funeral cause once I get my hands on you you will not live to see another day" she uttered darkly and declined the call. 

"Look angel, I found your phone and Hoseok is still in the call" Namjoon skipped towards her with her phone. She placed the phone on her ear.

"Damn Angel, The screams emitted from their mouth were quite scary, you didn't let anyone live did you?" He asked making her sigh.

"You know me Hoseok" she simply replied.

"Stay right there, back up is already on their way" Hoseok said and she uttered a thankyou then declined the call. She looked at Namjoon who looked at the dead men with his nose scrunched. "Don't look at them, c'mon" she walked away from the dead bodies with him and sat at the ground far away from the car.

"Are you okay?" She asked him and he nodded, and after that she didn't speak up and neither did he. They were drowning in their own thoughts.

 • ☆••••••••••••••••••••☆ •