Bio

Name: Mike Lance

Age: 13

Likes: Dan, Shun, Alice, Runo, Julie, Marucho, Drago, Hydranoid, Preyas, Skyress, Tigres, Gorem, his parents, his bakugan, his powers, his girlfriend.

Powers: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Darkness, And Light.

Dislikes: Naga, Hal-G, The Vestals, The Gundalians, Mechtavius Destroyer, the lackies of the head bad guys.

Bio

Mike Lance is a 13 year old boy who was living a normal life with his dad an mom but then one day a bunch of cards started falling from the sky and every kid around him got card with fire or water or earth or wind only on it, but when he grabbed a card from the ground and when he looked at the face he was shocked to see all the other kids cards having their ability's on but then the card glowed in 6 different colors shot right into his chest then he suddenly felt a lot of power in him so he went got a lot of cards that match his first card and then one day 6 balls appeared on his first card and confused him greatly he already that a bunch of kids were making these cards into a game called Bakugan do to the fact is that these creatures appeared when a certain card was thrown down an a creature appeared which everyone called Bakugan, but he was very weary of the balls because he for sure didn't throw down a gate card in his sleep! But the then all 6 ball pop open all on their own an then started talking! After they explain their situation Mike started to train hard to help with the future battles he would face with the battle brawlers.

Pyrus Leonidas(male)

Darkus Hades(male)

Haous Lars Lion(female)

Aquas Robotallion(male)

Terra Fortress(male)

Ventus Sirenoid(female)