Authors Notes

WARNING!! This story will cover some dark topics if you are not okay with that please don't read it.

Hello Everyone I first wanted to take a moment to thank you for checking out my story I am excited to share it with all of you and truly hope you enjoy.

I have been writing and telling stories for years but this is the first Time I have ever publicly shared one of my stories and as nervous as I am. I also cant wait to see what you all think and see how I can improve my writing through the course of writing this story. I have a pretty solid outline of where this book will be going but I also want this to be somewhat of a collaborative experience with my readers, as such I encourage you to leave suggestions for the story as well as any constructive criticism you may have in the comments I will be keeping a close eye on the comments and would love to use any ideas you come up with that I feel will help push this book in the right direction. 

Overall I have avoided putting any of my stories out in the public eye for so long due to my lack of confidence in my writing ability but hope that this will not only encourage me to keep writing but help me grow as a writer. I have a lot of stories and books that I want to write and plan to in the future and cant wait to share them with you.