❝ 𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ❞🔞

Authors pov;

"chae" y/n call out her name in a seductive way, she knew the effect that she had on her. "i missed you, i have missed you as well" 

It was so unusual of chae to be like this, the words said by her was  born by pure need. Pulling her closer, y/n kisses her wildly.

She raids chae's mouth mercilessly, their arms and legs tangling and wreathing taking the pleasure of the intimate contact.

A final nibble on chae's lower lip and both of them pause for air, their breaths mingling with flushed faces. "i need you"

Y/n rolls taking chae with me, with chae's body on top of y/n's she strokes her hand over every dip and curve of y/n's face.

Now y/n on top and chae under her, this sudden action surprised chae "you are so beautiful" she said before latching her lips onto chaeis.

Y/n's hand unbuttoning the shirt chae was wearing, her shirt now long gone there was chae shirtless in front of y/n. Her desires unbearable when chae had her infamous smirk lingering on her face.

"Gosh, babe you dont know how much i enjoy this side of yours" . A predatory glint evident on y/n's face not knowing what she wants to toy with first.

Greedy to get her hands on as much as possible flesh of hers. Y/n gets down on the floor while spreading chaes legs, getting rid of chae's shorts and her sodden panties.

Y/n slings them off carelessly, her eyes never leaving the naked place they covered. She continue to stare licking her lips.

Chae was obviously beyond aroused, she felt exposed but there is nothing to hide from her, y/n knows every part of her body really well.

But every time it felt knew to chae, her blush reaching down there while y/n took her sweet and torturous time in luxuriating her private viewing.

Making no move to touch me but the way she sat there made chae run up the steps of desire. She shifts in needy, while y/n grips her thighs hard "keep still or" 

she did not complete her sentence, the threat made chae stop her actions. Her hips jolt up crazy in need of y/n's touch.

Pulling chae close by her thighs y/n pushed her nose into her c8nt inhaling deeply "fuck" a gasp leaving chae's mouth.

Y/n's tongue working magic on chae's folds, putting chae's smooth right leg over my shoulder gave y/n more access to chae's clean shaven p8ssy.

Chae grabs y/n's hair holding it up like a loose ponytail. "look at me love" y/n mumbled while she worked out her tongue, both of their eyes meet.

Both of their orbs filled with lust and love "if you go on like this i might c8m soon" chae said her moans geting louder by second.

Her grip on y/n's hair loosens now gripping onto the couch, very tight making chae's knuckles turn white. 

"y/n im c-cuming" she came all over y/n's face making a mess. "Such a good girl for me" 

Next Day

Yeonjun's pov;

"Hey y/n wanna hangout today?" i asked her. She had hickeys on her neck flowing down like a waterfall, i did not like to be honest but i just had to accept it.

She turns towards her partner to ask permission "sure you can go and i guess you forgot i have a project with maeum that we should complete, so i will be heading over to her house"

Chae said "ok then i am down" she said smiled at me, that million dollar smile, my heart. Happily i made my way out of the cafeteria.

Smiling like a fool, atleast i get to spend sometime with her that makes me happy. Yes appreciate this little thing and i am grateful about it.

Y/n's pov;

You knock on the door, the door to be opened by none other yeonjun. you give him a hug before entering his place "thank you for having me here" 

Yeonjun frozen at his place, you tap his shoulders bringing him back to reality  "anything wrong?" "anyways its my pleasure to have you here" he smiled at you.

Time 1200; 

Was it just tainted white lies ?

_____________________________________________________

— 𝐑🍓. Kinda nervous posting this but here you go <3💗
Please comment down your thoughts on this 🥺

And if y'all want to know about the characters DM me or just comment down below

Hope you guys like it ☺️
I LOVE YOU 💗🧸