~let's find the job~

I was sitting on my balcony, it was 2 am and i was stell up lestinnig to music, i was bored out of my mind, i was looking at the light full city from above, the cold breeze hit me so i decided to go to bed and surround my body with my cozy blanket, i then scrolled down my phone intell i heard the door open.

" you're stell awake?!". My big sister Cassandra whisper yelled as she entered my room.

" you came here so you well steel my charger? Aren't you~ You thought I was asleep? Huh! Funny~". She was angered by my response.

" yeah! Well not anymore! You crazy shit! Look how dark the edges of your eyes are! Do you even sleep?". I just giggled at her.

" i justice dosen't sleep!". I spoke dramatically.

" wtf does that- forget about it, but seriously may i use your charger? I have plans tomorrow!". She plead

"Hummm... let me think about it.... no". I empathized the 'no'.

"Why not (y/n)? You're not using it damm you!". She waved with her hands frustrated.

" remember when i asked you to borrow your headphones two years ago? You said no!". I glanced at her.

"...two years? What- now please! I well buy you.... ahh... food?". She glanced with hope in her eyes.

"and....?". I squeezed my eyes with a brow raised.

"I well buy you... more food?". She fidgeted with her hands

"Deal! Take it". I handed her the charger

"Really? Yes! Give it" she snapped it off my hands and ran away.

"Rude...". I turned around back to my phone.

I got bored after scrolling through the internet, the content was boring, i just put my phone on the table beside my bed then buried my body inside the covers, it was summer break, and i didn't have plans, i saw other teenagers like Cassandra go out and travel, or get in trouble together with there friends, basically having fun and hang out, i weren't jealous honestly, i like to be alone and not care about other, but i honestly wanted to go out, just with the right person, sadly i don't have em, so i have to think about something else to do this summer, scrolling through the phone wasn't a option, i did this last summer, and it wasn't fun.

What about... a job?
Like a fun one, so i can get money and go out! Maybe that well be exhausting, but it's better, but now sleep is a better option.

______________________________________

The next morning was the usual, i got up late as always, i got to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth, and i went to the kitchen and grabbed some cereal and milk, Cassandra was probably out with her friends while my dad at work.

"Look who is alive!". My mom leaned her back on the kitchens door frame, giving me burnings glares.

"Nope". I said as i held my plate and started walking toward the stairs, not making eye contact.

" ah! (Y/n)! Get back here! I am talking here!". She yell walking after me.

"Mom! We talked about this! Please i don't want a boyfriend!". I stopped my tracks then looked at her.

"... what about a girlfriend? I won't judge". She spoke calmly

"Eww mom!". I shoke on my lovable mix of milk and cereal.

"Please! Just anything! I can't stand you staying here the whole summer! Last summer was a disaster!". She pat my shoulder forcing eye contact.

"I thought about it i am getting a job! Now can i eat my cereal?". My mom looked confused at me and put her hands in her sides.