9.

Dinner is going well. Vincent has been listening in on the whole conversation, and has been telling me what to say. The waitress came with the bill and I started to grab it but Marley grabbed it. "I insist." I smile. "No I insist." "Im the one who invited you." I say a little more serious. Marley sat there and stared at me for a second. "Fine."

I smiled and grabbed the bill. I put my card in the bill book and took a couple more bites of my food listening to this old man's boring story about anything really. Eventually I got away from dinner and I went to the office knowing Vincent would be there.

I open Vincent's door to this office "I'm going to need a raise after that." I say going to his bar and started pouring some alcohol. "Go right ahead." Vinnie sighs. "Thank you." I say taking a drink. I exhale sharply due to the strong taste.

"I think we got him." Vinnie sighs. "You think so?" I say pouring another glass. "Cause I don't think so." Vincent looked at me with a confused face. "Look this man has a million dollar company, he's not just going to give into me at first glance. He still has his guard up and I don't see I'm him putting it down anytime soon."

We sat there in silence. "I got his number." I shrugged. "Well maybe tomorrow you can hangout with him." Vincent says sarcastically. "Do you not listen? I told him that I'd call him tomorrow morning. I'm going to ask if he wants to get lunch." I scoff.

He just sat there in silence, staring at the wall. I sat there taking another drink and watching Vincent think. He was quiet attractive. He has strong facial features, sharp jawline, piercing hazel eyes, and plump pink lips.

I stopped staring and looked out the window. The city looked pretty from the office view. As I admired the view Vincent got up and got a glass for himself along with some alcohol. He poured some alcohol in my glass and sat in his office chair and poured himself some. "Let's hope this works out." He sighed raising his glass. I raise my glass and nod.

We talked a little more about the plan and soon I said I needed to head home but I was a little tipsy and Vincent said he could give me a ride home. The car ride was calming, seeing the street lights and people having fun in restaurants and on the streets. The city that never sleeps. The car ride sobered me up a bit.

We finally get to my house and I see the car I auctioned on in the driveway. I laughed. "What's so funny?" Vincent asked. "Nothing. Just that I didn't even want a car." I laughed. "You should keep it, it's a sexy car." He shrugs. I take one good look at it and sigh. "Thanks for the ride." I smile. "No problem."

I get out the car and make way to my house but stopped to look at the car. I get in my new car and look around in it, the keys are in the center console. I grab them and put them in the ignition and heard that rumble from the car and smiled. I start moving everything so that I'm comfortable and went on a drive.

£  £  £  £  £  £  £  £  £  £  £  £  £  £  £

I probably got about 3 hours of sleep last night. Dreading the day I get dressed and get to work and go to my office which soon got interrupted by Vincent walking in with more papers. "You look tired." He says in a good sounding mood. "I only got a couple hours of sleep." I roll my eyes. "Anyways, here's numbers from the past two days and hopefully I can get the next two days for you." He winks and walks away.

I sigh and grab my phone to text Marley about lunch. I started working and worked until I heard my phone go off. Marley said he could go to lunch and will meet up in about an hour. I'm really dreading talking to old men just to get him off Vincent's back and mine in a way.

I get up and go to Vincent's office. "Marley and I are going to lunch, do you need me to ask anything?" I asked peeking my head in. "No but you need to hangout with him more. Go do something with him." Vincent says not looking up from his laptop. I nodded and went back to my office to get my purse.

I drive to the place he wanted to meet up, I got the table and ordered what I wanted. I waited about 5 minutes before Marley came, we chatted about what he does for a living and how he has so much money. Old rich men are cocky.

"Well I would love to stay and chat longer but I have some shopping to do." I say getting up and getting money out of my wallet. "Oh I can get this." Marley said referring to the meal. "You sure?"I questioned. "Yea" he says wiping his mouth.

After he pays we go outside and walk to our cars. "Would you like to go shopping with me? I don't have anyone to shop with." I say pouting. "Umm sure." He says looking at his watch. "Great."

I get in my car and Marley follows behind me. I call Vincent to tell him i have Marley shopping with me. I pull into the parking lot of the mall and started walking towards the entrance, Marley soon caught up with me and opened the door for me.

Everywhere I went Marley went, every turn I take Marley takes. I mean it wasn't awkward, he always knew how to start a conversation and carry it out. It was like this for 3 and a half hours until I decided I wasn't spending anymore money. Vincent is paying me triple my salary right now and I'm really liking the pay, maybe I should start killing more peoples sons.

We were walking to our cars and Marley stopped me after I put my bags away. "I was wondering if you'd like to come to my place after work tomorrow?" Marley asked quite confidently. I wanted to say no so bad but work is important. "Sure, what time?" I asked. "Around 5?"

I nodded and got into my car and drove to my apartment. It was a struggle to get the bags on one trip but I managed. I got into the shower and watched some tv for a bit until I heard a knock at my door, I go up to the door and look through the door peep hole and it's Vincent. I mentally roll my eyes and open the door with a sarcastic smile. Vincent walks in.

"What can I do for you now?" I say while shutting the door. He didn't say anything he just paced back and forth. "Vincent?" He stopped and looked at me but didn't say anything. "What is the problem?" I ask a little louder. Without warning Vincent kisses me, I didn't pull away but I was also shocked. I eventually started kissing him back. It was a full hot, rough make out but out of no where Vincent stopped and looked at me for a few seconds and left. "Wtf?!"

A/n
Should they be lovers? If so please comment so I know when hat you write next chapter:)