human puppets

Quirk: Human Puppets

Description:  You can manipulate bodies. Living people, or dead ones. Their is one limit to what state the body has to be in, just as long as its a human body is some-what intact. You manipulate it like a marionette doll, with strings only visible to your eye and control. You can only manipulate the BODY, so they can still speak and think for themselves. You do this by converting your energy into strings. You can use them in a few ways. Once you attach one of your strings to someone, it turns a certain color based on the persons emotions. Since you use your own energy to create the strings, you can steal or transfer energy and emotions by connecting them to your dolls. They become their strongest when you use determination/commitment. 

Downfalls: It takes a lot on concentration to do use your quirk. Your emotions effect how strong the strings become and it drains your stamina since your using your own energy. theirs a limit to how far they can reach. you CAN work on making them reach farther and faster. You can only use them for a certain amount of time before you either loose focus, or you emotions change too quickly. You can't summon them if you become to stressed. You can only use your OWN energy if the persons dead, instead of transferring it to yourself. you can only transfer your own emotions, so you can't make a person fear you by using your quirk, unless you fear them.  

(A/N: i think this quirk would be interesting for y/n to show others how she feels instead of trying to tell them. I thought it was pretty creative, it kinda reminded me of Pito from hunter x hunter, or the white spider demon from demon slayer.